Banned

Does 97 p2 have live well pump out?

Does p2 have pumpout if so how do I tell?

There will be three (3) outlets on the rear deck port corner if there is a factory installed pump out. It was an option in 1997 s it is today on the Pantera II.

There will be three pvc outlets left rear deck at the transom if it is factory installed. Also, under the throttle shift, there will be a "master" switch, "freshwater" and "livewell" switches. That would be for pulling freshwater in faster than just the aerator, livewell pump out for the opposite.

4. Banned
    There is three...but I don't see a switch to do it. Which one of the pumps does the pumpout?

There should be a switch on the right panel under the control throttle assembly.

6. Banned
    Like posted above it says freshwater and live well which one?

My '95 PII has it. The 3 switches under the shifter near the floor are the master power, freshwater in, and livewell pump out.

"I know something about a lot of things, and I know a lot about some things, but I don't know everything about anything." - DG

8. Banned
    I don't know then that's all the switches I have and don't see pumpout...oh well

Lance, on my 97 PII that I had, and now my 96 Eyra, (looking from the passenger side seat to the driver side)if you look under the throttle shift box, they should be labled unless the lettering has worn off. "Master"power is far left, controls the electrical to the boat. Then the "Freshwater" is the middle of the three and should be the pump in. Far right switch, closest to the seat should be the "Livewell" switch which is the pump out feature. They should be carling switches that should have a light showing when they are on, although the bulbs do not work in mine. If you are at home, you should hear the whirring or buzzing of the pumps when you turn on the switches.
    Otherwise, it's trial and error on the water, unless someone crossed the wiring..........
    Kind of a nice bling to have, as you can fill your weigh in bag from the back, without taking a fish bath.........

We are cautious to comment on a 1997 beyond what standard was. We simply don't know what someone else Might have done.

11. Banned
    The third switch on mine recirculates the water in the live well.