Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1925
    mad squirrel.jpg

grandson loves the squirrel, you couldn't find anybody else that could do this caliber of work and still maintain a price point for the working man, Adam expressly asked that i not disclose what he charged for this (I'm thinking he may have given me a really good deal) but it was less than 1000$, well worth 3x that much IMO

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    When you end up eliminating a "Long Bodied Killer Squirrel" from the Ecosystem protecting your pets, children and those unaware of the devastation these rare creatures can inflict.

You need to preserve them as an educational tool in order to warn others of their potential dangers as the only time you'll ever see them will be after you are attacked.

Once again Adam has captured the true terror of this "Mutant Menace" and surely discounted his normal rates as a public service to the future safety of the world and keeping this fine thread going.

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    While discussing ideas with Adam on how to properly preserve and display a large collection I had taken on a recent South American safari, I began to realize that, perhaps, my trigger finger had bitten off just a wee bit more than my wallet could chew.

Adam's suggestion and resultant solution to my quandary left me nothing short of blown away... just like all these critters.

I present, for your amazement and appreciation, his stunning creation, "Combination Platter"...

It would have cost me a not-so-small fortune to have each creature captured individually in Adam's typically matchless quality. This piece, however, was a fraction of the cost and is, IMHO, a stunning synergy which is truly greater than the sum of its parts...

Gazing upon it just brings me to tears.
    Who controls John Gill?

4. Banned
    Stunning, Brian...in fact, so stunning I might have to obtain it, legally or not.

5. Member
    I should be getting mine back soon.. I hope the long wait is worth it. Judging by the marvelous display of artistry and skill displayed here I have no doubt I’ll be floored by it

Quote Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
    mad squirrel.jpg

grandson loves the squirrel, you couldn't find anybody else that could do this caliber of work and still maintain a price point for the working man, Adam expressly asked that i not disclose what he charged for this (I'm thinking he may have given me a really good deal) but it was less than 1000$, well worth 3x that much IMO
    This brought tears to my eyes
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Quote Originally Posted by 5 BASS ASSASIN View Post
    I should be getting mine back soon.. I hope the long wait is worth it. Judging by the marvelous display of artistry and skill displayed here I have no doubt I’ll be floored by it

Your deposit check didn't clear boss. Will start it when I get the funds to clear. PM me to discuss.
    First member of Kawasaki Outboard Prostaff

Mr. Winkle's favorite activity during his 9 lives was chasing birds and squirrels endlessly ... thanks to Adam and his knack for combining the best that talent & technology have to offer, Mr. Winkles can spend his 10th life pursuing his prey without the boundaries of gravity to hold him back. Fly on proud kitty, fly on

Ranting incoherently

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorbass P3 View Post
    Your deposit check didn't clear boss. Will start it when I get the funds to clear. PM me to discuss.
    Checked the bank , turns out your correct. Insufficient funds do you take trades? If not I guess I can ask my mom for a loan ..pm sent . Work with me man ! WORK WITH ME !!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.t.hands View Post
    mad squirrel.jpg

Crack Head Squirrel. See them all the time around here scratching and asking for a dollar cause their car ran out of gas. Always same story, trying to get back to their tree in Dallas, Tx.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

13. Member
    I got you man . Turns out I just need 72 hours

14. Member
    There's a dude looking for a good peacock bass mount on here today. If any of you pros is needing some work!
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

15. Banned
    You gave him the same look as when you shot him ?

16. Member
    This thread is as good as the guy who took on the latin kings

Brian, Adam, that is incredible, and a very equitable way to preserve the memories, I have thought about something like this myself like a season long collogue type mount, but thinking that the scope of such an endeavor would have pushed even someone with Adam visionary genius capabilities to the brink of madness I kept the thought to myself, foolishly doubting Adams advanced capabilities (my apologies Adam), I have no idea on cost but I know it is worth it, and I will have some animals hopefully that we can work out something for next season

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by smithlakebass View Post
    This thread is as good as the guy who took on the latin kings

Yep that thread was pretty good Fiction and sure provided a lot of great commentary sort of sad to see it end.

Adam's Artwork in the field of Taxidermy just keeps enduring as the BBC must inspire him to keep creating more and more masterpieces.

19. Member
    Crack head squirrel! But it does still have teeth. Great job!

Adam does a greta job on all his creations, but it is easy to see his heart is on the cats

Bad cat.jpg

Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast