Power pole, Blade or Pro Series

There may be a power pole in my boat's future. Other than color and a slightly different look, what is the difference between the Blade and the Pro Series?
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

I know the blade is lighter and I think the blade series is suppose to deploy faster.

3. Member
    Blade is a little more aerodynamic too.

blade is nice... have one on mine. 8 footer...
    Sincerely,

Shawn Cartwright
    AKA "rabidsquirrel"

Check out my Bass Fishing Team's blog: http://cartwrightrealtyfishingteam.wordpress.com/

blade is all wireless too.
    Sincerely,

Shawn Cartwright
    AKA "rabidsquirrel"

Check out my Bass Fishing Team's blog: http://cartwrightrealtyfishingteam.wordpress.com/

6. Member
    The biggest difference is the Everflex spike folds neatly into the new pocket design. My 10ft blades work great, the new pocket design is very nice.

I am getting 2 proII series that have the 5 year warranty and the blade has that 5 year as well but it also says unconditional life time warranty in the description on the power pole website.

8. Member
    differences, according to Power Pole brochure -- ProII comes in 8' and 6', Blade is 10' or 8', Weight on transom: ProII 8' is 19lbs, Blade 8' is 22.9lbs (almost 4lb difference), ProII comes in black or white, colors are available on the Blade, Spike on Blade folds into the framework when stowed and has a more streamlined look, spike on ProII stays outside of unit and unit is more rounded with a "solid" look as opposed to the "holes" that give the Blade a more contemporary look. The Stern brackets are different and both use stainless hardware with brass being used on the Blade and nylon on the ProII.
    Same pump, motor, warranty, speed settings. Hope this helps. Give me a call if I can be of more assistance
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish Boy View Post
    I am getting 2 proII series that have the 5 year warranty and the blade has that 5 year as well but it also says unconditional life time warranty in the description on the power pole website.

Electronics and hydraulics carry a 2 year across the board. Conditions apply..

The EverFlex spike is unconditional nothing more.

The Spike on the Blade is larger in diameter.

Jones has stated pretty much the rest of the info pertaining to the 8' comparison.

10. Member
    Clean out your PM box Hydrilla you FHF! FYMINDABH!