Harley Davidson and Fuel Moto.....a good mix.

If your like me and always gotta' be tinkerin' with combustion engines, you'll like what these guys at Fuel Moto can do to wake up your motorcycle. A few days after I bought my new 08' HD Street Glide, I ordered a Power commander PCIII from Fuel Moto, Rinehart true duals and an air cleaner kit. The bike was completely different for the better after the install of the bolt-ons. I eliminated the power band and sound of a singer sewing machine from my bagga'. I promised the wife I would leave the Street Glide's engine alone until warranty was up. ...Well, Warranty's up!! Today, I ordered a TC107 cubic inch kit, 10.5/1 pistons, Woods .575 lift cams, roller lifters, etc. My drag race buddy has ported a set of heads for me, as well installed 1.94 intake and 1.65 exhaust valves. Horse power and torque should be around 120-125 , just a tick better than the 65-70 it had stock. Fuel Moto USA Stay tuned for the wheelie photo's........

I've built a couple of HD's . First was a 78' Sporty, 80 ci EVO FXDL, and last a hot rod 97ci Twin Cam FXDWG3.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Have you ever tried any machine work or parts from these guys ? Automotive Machine & Supply Inc.. I frequent several forums that a gentleman from there helps guys out by answering questions and such. Also have you ever tried a Zippers Tuner and D&D Exhaust.

Larry,....my brother inlaw is part owner of a machine shop so I get a lot of things machined for free, lucky me. A very good friend of mine builds Hemi, Chevy and Ford drag race engines. My friend that builds the drag race stuff ported and polished my heads, cut the valve seats to install bigger valves etc. Heads run about $750 from him parts and labor, you supply the cores. He has a flow bench and knows what he's doing soooo.

Zippers are GREAT! guys to deal with... I used them for parts for my Wide Glide build a few years ago. Another buddy ordered a high pressure spring to install in his 06' Street Glides oil pump from Zippers this summer.... If anyone has low oil pressure in a TC88, the Zippers spring will definitely fix it. We did the install in my shop in about 2 hours. Plan on installing adjustable push rods, it saves a bit of time.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Well, it sure does help being tight with someone at a performance machine shops. My 08 RG came with a D&D Fat Cat exhaust. I really like the sound. The 96" is stock except for a SE Heavy breather, a PCIII and the D&D.