Review: Dominion Tackle

Hi All,

Finally got off my lazy tail and got 3 reels that were out of service in to Dominion Tackle for repair and cleaning. I didn't know what to expect as one of the reels was a do it yourself cleaning job that worked for about 10 casts. I had ordered the Lake Fork kit and was all ambitious and did one of my nicer but older shimano's....well, let me tell you, figuring out how to take those things apart in a couple instances isn't so easy. I also decided to do a full tear down, ie, every thing that could be disassembled, was disassembled. Well, I told Jim this on the repair order and within a day of getting the reel, he said:

The 100SF had several things installed incorrectly and a small clip and
    washer missing. The catch was from the main gear hitting on a loose clutch
    screw. Fortunately, I cannot see where it did any damage, but very soon would
    have chewed up something. It will need less than a $1 in parts, not including
    the new SS bearings.

How is that for professionally saying: dood, send it to me next time and save yourself the 2 full evenings of cleaning one reel plus the cost of me fixing it for you (don't forget the kit I bought from Lake Fork)

Anyway, all 3 of my reels are back, functioning great and I even upgraded one to the new ceramic bearings. Anyone want to buy a Lake Fork Reel Cleaning kit that has been used ONCE?
    To me, it isn't worth the effort and then the hassle of finding and ordering the replacement parts...This is just a great service for an incredibly cheap price....

Here is his link:

http://www.dominiontackle.com/

2. Half Fast
    PM sent ...