Thread: Thank you AL!

Thank you AL!

Al, we really appreciate you placing this board on Bass Boat Central. Our recent purchase of Yar-Craft has placed us in the walleye and multi-species world and we think there is the only one we found with up to date information. Now we have a new board to watch and we will begin by promoting it on our Facebook page.

Thank Al,

Rick Pierce
    Bass Cat & Yar-Craft Boats
    Last edited by jigncraw; 11-21-2012 at 08:23 AM.

2. Multi-Species Boats/Ontario Club Moderator
    Glad to have you on board Rick!!!!

You're welcome Rick! It was Jigncraw that suggested we add a Multi-Species forum. I didn't realize that you had bought Yar-Craft.

4. Member
    Rick, I'm excited about the BCB/YarCraft deal, are you planning to change any of the top cap or layout of those (209tfx) in the near future?

Thanks,
    Bowhunter
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 205 Suzuki DF250, Suzuki 9.9 EFI Kicker, Garmin Network

No immediate design changes on the Yar-Craft brand. They have a pretty good following and we are still figuring out what we need to adjust. Things have gone very well and there are significant improvements to construction.

6. Member
    Understood as I consider it a super boat now.. just wish the front bait well was an option or something as I like a bit more room up there. Thanks and great success with this line up, as I feel the 209 will be my next boat.

Thanks BCB!
    Bowhunter
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 205 Suzuki DF250, Suzuki 9.9 EFI Kicker, Garmin Network

7. Member
    Question for Rick. Was looking at the Bass Cat site, 2013 sneak previews, and saw a Bass Cat multi spicies boat named the Calico. Does that mean you will also be making rebadged Yar-Crafts under the Bass Cat name as welll as under the Yar-Craft name?

On the Yar-Craft site. That 186 TFX in malibu silver with red-black and silver striping is one sharp looking boat. As soon as my lotto comes in, it's mine. Will it be available with full canvas? Top, aft, side curtains, and bow cover? Thanks.

http://www.yarcraft.com/186TFX.html

BCB will not be cross branding multi species models. They built the Calico to assist the BCB dealers with a Fish and Ski they have been requesting for some markets.

They do have side curtains, rear enclosures and Bimini top options for the 186 TFX, we don't think they fit the FSX.