Bassmaster Advertisement

A full page ad is in this month's Bassmaster Magazine for Legend Boats. Great to see. I am proud to be part of the Legend Team.

2. Member
    Awesome Ray, thanks for the heads up. I look forward to checking it out, as well as all the new episodes of Fishing University this season with you and Charlie and your brand new Legends. We're proud to have you as part of the family, we know you'll represent us well!

3. Member
    Ditto, Thanks for the heads up... Went from front to back twice before I actually realized what I was looking at. Like the advertising, but this is a bit disappointing to say the least. I think a lot of readers will pass over it to the next page.

4. Member
    Brother Ray is a pretty good fellow.

5. Member
    Thank you Mr jj. Love you too.

6. Member
    Paul, whats up with the ad? I havent had a chance to look at it.

7. Member
    The front deck of that boat looks oddly familiar.

8. Member
    OK, nevermind. Paul, I see what you mean now...I agree, I do like finally seeing some mainstream advertising but that is very disappointing. Unless you really know what you're looking at, you wouldn't even know what the ad was for, even with the website on the bottom. We all know the " one agenda" motto but most others do not and with the reputation they have for ridiculously amazing looking boats I have to say they're selling themselves way short by not at least having a picture of one of these bad machines or something. It appears to be an ad for a rod or reel to be honest, still love my 211 just the same but I would like to see a much better job of advertising, especially with the infrequency of Legend ads to begin with.....just my opinion, sorry for ranting.

9. Member
    I went to walmart and looked through nov bassmaster and didn't see any add for Legend,

10. Member
    Folks, I got the chance to see Ray's Legend this past weekend at the Semper Fi Community Task Force Wounded Warrior tournament on Wheeler Lake. Ray is always at this event to take one of our nations best out on the water.

Now, I love my Phoenix... but I don't mind telling you one bit, that Legend is a fantastic boat!
    2014 Bass Cat Pantera II / 200 ProXS

Ditto on the Ad. A little disappointing.
    Not sure if it was done in house or if Legend had an Ad Agency to create it, but that full page ad certainly did not garner any emotion or motivation as to why I want to buy a Legend or even identify brand recognition. That full page ad must have ran at least $8-10,000. Advertising in Bassmaster Mag is not cheap. I wonder if Legend can get a do-over on that Ad and make it more exciting and have people take notice. Say.. something like this?

406900_4147425087194_1080211461_n.jpg
    Last edited by skeeter bite; 11-16-2012 at 08:09 PM.

12. Member
    Anybody have a scan of it?

Can't see it. Unless it's in the Dec issue and not Nov.
    Last edited by btsmbass; 11-16-2012 at 08:07 PM.

CLOSED GAMEFISHING SEASONS IN WI HAS NO BIOLOGICAL CREEDENCE!!!

13. Member
    It is December...and I think it is a good ad. We all recognize the one agenda logo and maybe everyone else does not...but it makes you look at everything. When have you noticed web address, deck and so forth on any other print ads.
    We (Fishing University) are working on the Legend TV Commercial as we speak. Hope it turns out exciting. But anyways, we are fortunate to be involved with a small company that is stepping to the plate and telling the world to look at us.

14. Member
    I see what you're saying Ray and hopefully it ends up being a success. I guess the way I look at it is that advertising, especially in print,needs to grab the readers attention otherwise they're more likely to just turn to the next page. I just wish they would've displayed some of the things the company is known for..everybody talks about the fit and finish, the custom paintjobs and trailers and their rough water ride. Skeeter bite might have been on to something, but I still think a picture of 1 or 2 of their awesome looking boats just sitting on the trailer would have grabbed a little more attention. I'm really looking forward to the commercial you guys are working on, you all seem to do a good job with everything else you do, theres no doubt it will be good as well.
    Last edited by SlayinDinksInVA; 11-16-2012 at 10:52 PM.

15. Member
    My buddy's boat and pic is in the add too. It's a cool pic.

16. Member
    We are actually filming running shots today for the "new" opening of Fishing University and also to add running shots of the Legend to the Honda Commercials. Should have a good day. Thanks guys for the comments. Let's keep this Legend forum rocking with positive information.

17. Member
    Sounds great Ray, can't wait. I like Legend being a smaller company like you stated earlier, but I also think this is just what the company needs is some more people like Ray and Charlie representing them. I love guys like Chris Lane, Jason Quinn, Yamamoto,Upshaw and all these other guys being Legend staff, but you don't really see them doing a whole lot that we get to see. There may be some more commercials and advertising out there, but here in VA, I just never see any of it. It's refreshing to see guys in the spotlight actually worry about shining a positive light on the company they represent, I certainly appreciate it. Thanks again guys.