FREE $10 GIFT CARD - American Legacy Fishing Company

American Legacy Fishing Company- NEWS BLAST- November 8, 2012
    Help! PLEASE! LIKE us on Facebook

Hi Folks,

Please take a minute to Like Us On Facebook. We'll make it worth your time.....

We consider all of you friends, so I hope you will consider doing us a big favor. We have set a goal of getting 100,000 likes on our Facebook Page. With more than this on our newsletter distribution list this should be easy to hit. But you need to take just a minute of your time and Like Us On Facebook as well as asking all of your friends to like us as well. Just Click Here and then Like Us!

Once we hit our goal of 100,000 Likes we're going to give Every Person who Likes Us On Facebook a Complimentary $10 American Legacy Gift Card. Really! No minimum buy, no strings. Just a Free $10 Gift Card you can use on our web site for anything you want. Watch our Facebook Page as soon as we hit our goal of 100,000 Likes for details on getting your gift card. You will have to Like us to get the card.

Thanks to all of you for helping us out here. You are the Very Best friends we could ever ask for!

All the best,

Tom Ashby

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

We hope we have met your expectations for world class service and products. If we have not, PLEASE let us know. Businesses only succeed when they give 110% to their customers in commitment, trust, and service. Thanks to all of you from Tom, Dixie, Nikki, Adam, Brian, Jake, Josh, and Marti, for making our days so much fun and fulfilling. God Bless.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    BOOK EM', DANNO!
    Friends don't let friends miss out on our Newsletters and our specials! Pass Them On! Just forward this to your friends, club members, or anyone else you think may have an interest telling them to just email us at tashby@americanlegacyfishing.com with the word "NEWSLETTER" and Presto, they are Signed Up.
    Remember, our Newsletters Almost Always Contain "Newsletter Only" SPECIALS". These may or may not be on our web site depending on what our Inventory Quantities are.

So Please, Pass Us Along! Show your friends you Care!

American Legacy Fishing Company, LLC

500-A N. Congress Ave
    Evansville, Indiana 47715 USA
    Phone:1-812-402-6350 - Fax:1-812-402-6352
    Visit Us Online at: www.americanlegacyfishing.com

Your G. Loomis Superstore!

Your G. LOOMIS SUPERSTORE!!!

© 2010 American Legacy Fishing Company, LLC

2. Banned
    Already liked some time ago. Great people at American Legacy!!!

Damn it, I don't De-Face Book, and I really want one of those Red-Brown Loomis hoodies but can't make myself do it for $55 plus shipping.
    Fish Don't Have Hands!

I don't FB but my wife wasn't in her office so she Likes you now.

Awesome Thanks guys for the support!!!!