Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 1,781 to 1,789 of 1789
  1. Member
    9A7A3085-27A5-49BD-8B78-4E339CC5445B.png

As advertised on Navionics website.

But may take longer from the website. Read inside youre red circle it's clearly mentionne.

3. Member
    Carbon12 in Missouri with platinum + on Truman Lake question is which overlay shows the most detail creek channels and main channel?

Relief shading

5. Member
    I have three Lowrance HDS lives with Navionics chip cards for central and Minnesota. What I am seeing in lets say Truman Lake depths of what is showing on the chip or the Navionics base maps of what says 31 feet on the charts. But the transducer is showing 12' of water which is correct. I have seen this in other lakes in Missouri as well as Minnesota. I do not have any offsets on the three units either. Any thoughts on this? I am more familuar with Lakemaster with my other boats.
    Thank You,
    Lee Setser
    2022 Blazer 625
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS 12 Lives
    Lowrance Active Target

6. Member
    Hi
    i am new to charts on a fish finder.
    i have hook reveal 9ss with Cmap Discover and my unit does not support custom depth shading for 0' to 200'.
    On the navionics relief shading ,Can the colors be changed ? Or do you get the colors that navionics provide and thats it ?
    I am not color blind per say, its just some colors wash out when they are close together for me.
    thanks

7. Member
    Hi. I messed up some parts of my map (Navionics+ on a Furuno 1971f) with Sonarchart Live because I was going too fast. I found the .lsd files on the Navionics SD card and I would like to remove the ones that are faulty, but I can't read their content which looks like gibberish when I open it with notepad. An example of an .lsd file name is "N4678_E2135.lsd" which kind of resembles coordinates, but then again not really. Does anyone know how to identify and edit those .lsd files?
    Bell Apache 18 RIB - Mercury 150 4-stroke 3.0L - Mercury 9.9 4-stroke

Quote Originally Posted by nik33134 View Post
    Hi. I messed up some parts of my map (Navionics+ on a Furuno 1971f) with Sonarchart Live because I was going too fast. I found the .lsd files on the Navionics SD card and I would like to remove the ones that are faulty, but I can't read their content which looks like gibberish when I open it with notepad. An example of an .lsd file name is "N4678_E2135.lsd" which kind of resembles coordinates, but then again not really. Does anyone know how to identify and edit those .lsd files?
    I don’t think there is any way you can identify the bad ones. Why do you want to erase those?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyandre View Post
    I don’t think there is any way you can identify the bad ones. Why do you want to erase those?
    I was "recording" at a high speed and the transducer sent a false 1000ft depth when in fact the true depth was 300ft. Sonarchart Live then created a large hole on the map, with a bunch of false contour lines. I have four such areas already on my map. It takes a very long time of boating on top of the faulty area in order to correct it completely, if it ever does at all... If I could somehow locate the coordinates of the fault in the .lsd files then I would delete them or change them manually and the problem would be fixed. Ideally that would be done with a Sonarchart Live editor app, if such an app existed... I am guessing that each .lsd file contains coordinate and depth information for a "block" on the map, but I don't know how to see that information...
    Bell Apache 18 RIB - Mercury 150 4-stroke 3.0L - Mercury 9.9 4-stroke

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990