Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    I just purchased a navionics premium card today. I was going to update the card when I got home, so I went to Navionics.com and plugged in my card as per the directions. The page that comes up is just a link page to related. The card is a 2012 its brand new I bought it from Academy Sports so what am I doing wrong. Please help!!!
    Terry Horn

2. Member
    This video may answer your questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiB9TJu9T6Q

There are other links on youtube a well

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Skeeter View Post
    I just purchased a navionics premium card today. I was going to update the card when I got home, so I went to Navionics.com and plugged in my card as per the directions. The page that comes up is just a link page to related. The card is a 2012 its brand new I bought it from Academy Sports so what am I doing wrong. Please help!!!

The site is down, give it a few days and try again.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Seems to be back up and running. However the web app is not working for me. Anyone else having the same problem?
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

Well, back to Network Solutions. Seems they are having issues.
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

6. Member
    thought i was going crazy. Glad im not the only person with site issues
    Nitro z21

7. Member
    My navionics pc app isn't working now. It's all white and shows no contour lines.

8. Member
    My PC App has been down for over a week with no topographical data on any body of water even though all my waypoints are still there. I sent a support request two days ago but have had no reply.

I also tried to renew my Platinum Freshest Data online since my 1st year had expired and the site would not accept my renewal. Seems like they are having some major problems.

Support is usually very slow to respond. In the past the only way I could get help was to contact my Regional Rep and he would forward a support request.

Hope they can get there act together soon.

The site is working now, it was running last night. They changed servers.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    The site is working now, it was running last night. They changed servers.
    Yes. It is working fully now.
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

11. Member
    So I just got my navionics plus card today. Plugged it picked the navionics plus icon to begin downloaded some file and for the past hour it's just sitting at processing...it may take a few moments. I haven't even got to registering it yet. Wtf? Is this normal?
    Nitro z21

Hopefully Wayne will be by soon to help with your question. Mine did take some time if I remember correctly.
    "SEE YOU AT THE TOP"

Quote Originally Posted by jasonG View Post
    So I just got my navionics plus card today. Plugged it picked the navionics plus icon to begin downloaded some file and for the past hour it's just sitting at processing...it may take a few moments. I haven't even got to registering it yet. Wtf? Is this normal?
    What is going on is there are two software programs trying to download so you can install them.
    One is Chartinstaller, that is the software that is your link to the Navionics server to do updates.
    The other is Navservice which is a automatic card detection software that detects you have inserted your map card in the computer and it will open the Chartinstaller software.

What you are experiencing is communication issues due to your internet connection and/or internet software.
    Try another internet search engine such as Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE 9

Some have issues with the current IE and some have issues with file sizes using AOL.
    Last edited by Wayne P.; 03-19-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

14. Member
    It's still processing and I'm using mozilla already

it downloaded the nav service or whatever to my pc. The whole calming seas loading thing then after that it just sits at processing. I started to retry the process all over and I'm getting the same results
    Last edited by jasonG; 03-19-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    Nitro z21

Just bought the Navionics Update card from BPS. All I get from the site is "Oops! There seems to be a snag. Please try again later or start over." Called support. They tried a few things. Does not work. Waiting.........

16. Member
    Navaervice and chartinstaller are installed on my home screen but for hours after I hit the downloads and updates link it just sits at processing....it may take a few moments. I have not even reached the point to register the card let alone do anything else.

I sent a email to support. I was hoping this was a easy process as I was needing the card for tomorrow to fish a lake I never been to before.
    Nitro z21

Went back online and my updates card activated. Seems that support could have told me that they were having website issues instead of starting a case file as if there as an issue with my card or computer. Anyway, all seems fine now.

18. Member
    Still nothing working here. Tried 2 other computers just to be sure.

tried going first from navionics website and even starting right from chartinstaller and same crap either way.
    Last edited by jasonG; 03-20-2014 at 07:35 AM.
    Nitro z21

19. Member
    I have a couple of questions about cards and shading. I have a T12 and 2 HDS 10 gen 2. Both have the 2.0 upgrade( the shading one) .
    1. Is there different shading on the navionics premimun card verses the Platimun? mostly colors
    2. Will the Fish-N-Chip feature work on both units with the 2.0 upgrade. I do not have the 2.5 Upgrade.
    3. The cards that I have now were the ones that could be updated but I never have. Will this effect shading other than contours changing.

20. Member

creek channels

I have a brand new HDS10 and 8, both GEN 2. I also bought two new platinum chips. My questions are these:Since my units are networked, do I still need 2 chips?It seems when I had the older premium chips, creek channels would show up, not just the main river channel. For instance, lake Fork has a lot of major creeks, but they arent showing up. I have shading, 3d, fish n chip and everything else selected, but only shows the one river channel. What am i doing wrong. Same thing for roadbeds. It says roadbed, but no dotted lines indicating where it goes.I went to the website to register my card and after I entered an e-mail and password, I clicked continue and nothing happened. Tried it numerous times and same thing. I was able to download the chart installer though.Is the depth offset available yet for lakes that fluctuate?
    Last edited by Billy W; 03-20-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast