Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1786
  1. Member
    I just got a new card from Navionics and downloaded the most recent data and was looking at a local lake and noticed there was no markers on it but when I went to there online map it shows the makers. Anyone else run into this?
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

On HDS units, go into the chart menu and you should find where you can select/deselect what you want to show or not show on screen. I would suspect the other model lines have the same or similar. I can't give you the exact path right now.

3. Member
    I am only missing markers on that lake. Other lakes are showing markers so I don't think it is a toggle function that I don't have selected.

5. Member
    I will give that a try and see where it goes.

6. Member

Navionics Fish’n chips

I have an Elite 9ti with a Navionics + East card that I just purchased. When I install the card into my unit I am able to click on community edits but have no option for Fish’n chips, like I’ve seen on some YouTube videos. Am I doing something wrong or does the Navionics + east card not have that option? I’ve also noticed that when it’s plugged into my computer the entire eastern portion is highlighted and does not have the adjustable little blue box to pick and choose which lakes etc to download. Right now my only option is to load the entire highlighted eastern portion. Any help would be appreciated.

It's not name Fish N Chip anymore, it's Sonarchart
    Card options-View-Sonarchart

You cannot customize a regional card

8. Member
    Ok that makes sense. So highlighting sonar chart is basically what fish n chip was?
    Thank you for the information! I thought I was going crazy.

@G-Unit, don't forget that you can create your own map by going to: Overlay and choose Sonarchart Live

10. Member
    Update your Apps!
    Last edited by JDFishing; 07-20-2018 at 06:41 PM.

11. Member
    If you haven’t yet, update your Navionics Apps! New Fishing Ramge Multi-Depth feature is great!

12. Member
    I just upgraded my units to the Elite 12 TI and Elite 7 TI. I have the NMEA working just fine but my question is arou9nd the chips.... I have the larger SD card that will not work in my current unit as they take the micro-SD card. Is there a process to either exchange the card or send it in to get a discount on getting the new smaller size? I understand not being able to copy the files over for copy write protection.... but don't think I should have to buy a new chip to access what I have already bought?

Has anyone ever asked Navionics about this?

Are you sure you don't have a small card like in the pic?
    If not just get a Navionics Update card and use your old card to "unlock" the new one.The update is 50% less.
    Attached Images Attached Images

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFishing View Post
    If you haven’t yet, update your Navionics Apps! New Fishing Ramge Multi-Depth feature is great!

So you need Navionics+ to keep this active for more than a day? I've got a HotMaps Platinum chip with active subscription and paid $10 for the app, but I need another subscription to get the shading feature in the app? Is that accurate?

I got the Platinum chip specifically for the extra features over Navionics+ on my chartplotter, now I need Navionics+ for this extra feature in the app. I don't have an issue paying for features to a certain extent...This one a little irritating though since I've already got a good chunk of money tied up in Navionics stuff

Hopefully I'm just missing something and someone can point out my dumb mistake, but it doesn't seem that way
    -Logan

15. Member
    I had a Navionics plus card and of course it expired. I purchased the new card and registered it. I installed it into my dash HDS 9 touch Gen2. the Gen 2 does not show map details, however the front Gen 3 unit shows mapping as it should. I then placed the card into the bow mount Gen 3 and had the same results. Gen 3 showed contours and Gen 2 did not. Also since then my structure scan icon has disappeared on the Gen 2 home page???. The selection icons on the right side are just plus signs with the exception of the top two which are map and sonar. I usually haven't had trouble navigating and fixing issues but these two have me stumped.
    Doug Bronnenberg
    2013 Phoenix 618 Pro
    Firefighter

16. Member
    I just got a Navionics card that has my home lake (Fort Peck, MT) on it. The lake usually has fairly large fluctuations on water level. My question is I was running around with sonar chart live on and it was remapping everywhere I went. Is this a good idea since the lake changes so much? Also if I updated would these remapped areas become part of the community edits.

One more.......Is there anything in the works to be able to do depth shading like the mobile app or like C-maps?

To get the colors feature you only need an active subcriptio Navionics app; this has nothing to do with a Nav+ or a Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by mtranger View Post
    I just got a Navionics card that has my home lake (Fort Peck, MT) on it. The lake usually has fairly large fluctuations on water level. My question is I was running around with sonar chart live on and it was remapping everywhere I went. Is this a good idea since the lake changes so much? Also if I updated would these remapped areas become part of the community edits.

One more.......Is there anything in the works to be able to do depth shading like the mobile app or like C-maps?
    1-There is no way to compensate the change of depht level. If you link your app with your Gen-3 or Carbon then yes it can be share with the community
    2- No

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LDS922 View Post
    So you need Navionics+ to keep this active for more than a day? I've got a HotMaps Platinum chip with active subscription and paid $10 for the app, but I need another subscription to get the shading feature in the app? Is that accurate?

I got the Platinum chip specifically for the extra features over Navionics+ on my chartplotter, now I need Navionics+ for this extra feature in the app. I don't have an issue paying for features to a certain extent...This one a little irritating though since I've already got a good chunk of money tied up in Navionics stuff

Hopefully I'm just missing something and someone can point out my dumb mistake, but it doesn't seem that way
    Just an update to this....

Not sure if it was a glitch or if something was changed....But the color shading now works in the App for me. I didn't change any subscriptions or anything, still just have the HM Platinum. I recently went back into the app and noticed the color-shading was activated again.
    -Logan

20. Member
    That’s great Logan! I’m sure it was a hiccup in the initial release! Tight lines!

Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast