Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1786
    Are you using Google Chrome?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyandre View Post
    Are you using Google Chrome?
    Tried Explorer and Chrome.

Try again tomorrow with Google Chrome; it won't work with Explorer

4. Member
    Uninstalled the program on my PC, reinstalled it and ran with Chrome. Still have the same issue.

Thanks

Send a email to: help@navionics.com

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyandre View Post
    Send a email to: help@navionics.com
    Will do, thank for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass Caldwell View Post
    Will do, thank for the help.
    Did you try to install the Chart Installer from the website instead of via the card?
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

8. Member
    I've had this happen once before and did exactly what Wayne mentioned. Wallyandre is spot on. Keep us posted and feel free to email me if you are still hitting roadblocks and I'll see what I can do to get you expedited. I messaged you my direct email. Tight Lines!

9. Member
    Josh, thanks reaching out. Yes, I am still having the issue. Very frustrating. I was about to take it back. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JDFishing View Post
    I've had this happen once before and did exactly what Wayne mentioned. Wallyandre is spot on. Keep us posted and feel free to email me if you are still hitting roadblocks and I'll see what I can do to get you expedited. I messaged you my direct email. Tight Lines!

10. Member
    Yes, that's how I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Did you try to install the Chart Installer from the website instead of via the card?

11. Member
    Navionics got my problem resolved. There was an error with my card's number in their database, so it would not all my card to talk to the installer.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cass Caldwell View Post
    Navionics got my problem resolved. There was an error with my card's number in their database, so it would not all my card to talk to the installer.

Thanks.
    There is no problem with Navionics only solution
    Excellent customer service

13. Member

BIG news in the world of fishing electronics! Link to press release for more information.

https://www.navionics.com/usa/blog/p...res-navionics/

14. Member
    I have a Lowrance 7300hd chartplotter for my GPS unit, it has the most current update from Lowrance. My chip is from 05 or 06, it was the $100 one then. Is there a way to take a image from Google Earth and put it on my unit so I can have the waypoints and tracking? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15. Member
    Royce - I'm not sure I'm entirely following exactly what you're trying to do but it does sound like you got your value out of your old Navionics card and a 7300 Lowrance...

Alright, you're going to be hard-pressed to find any update or product that works with either your Navionics card or your Lowrance unit. In fact, there like ideally made for each other at this point as the card doesn't have a microchip like the new units require and the processor on your Lowrance doesn't have the capability to run a newer card.

My suggestion would have been with a newer Lowrance unit and the addition of a Navionics Platinum card you can have satellite overlay, which will add a "Google Earth" looking satellite map around your Navionics contours.

Good advise Josh!
    @Royce Sanders jr: If budget wise you can't at this moment upgrade you're MFD and if you own a smartphone or a tablet you can also get the Navionics App and use the Satellite option

17. Member
    Thanks for the replys JD and Wally, Yeah i know its wishful thinking. ha, Im trying to avoid having to sit in the boat and add the waypoints manually or driving around in the boat and mark them that. Because theres no gps coordinates on the navionics webpage. Ive got some spots marked on there just have no way to get the waypoints. If I overlay my screen shot on google earth then at least I can scroll the mouse over the spots and get the coodrinates.

18. Member
    The Android Navionics Boating Free and Paid versions for Phone and Tablet are live on Google Play with version 8.6.

What’s New:
    - Personalize the app by creating a profile with your picture and activities on the water. Go to Menu > Me
    - Quickly log into the app via Facebook: join the Navionics Community and team up with millions of boaters!
    - Easily check your sonar status on the app. If you have done Plotters Sync with your Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G at least once, you can renew your plotter card subscription from here with 1 click! Go to Menu > Device Connected
    - Bug fixing and optimizations

19. Member
    I read lots of questions on this forum from anglers wanted to know which Navionics mapping card is right for them. Here's a video I came across on YouTube. I highly recommend to all BBC users to first utilize BBC sponsors when searching for a new card. They support this forum for you to get this kind of information and often have some great deals!

20. Member
    If I have this right when you buy the Navionics + card you have access to all lakes in the US and Canada, but you need to download the ones you want. If that is accurate is that access forever or is it limited to the time you have an active subscription? When you download what you want are you downloading specific lakes or regions?

I have a big concern because the lake list on the product website does not list rivers although they are on my current gold card as well as the webapp.

Thanks
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast