Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Wow that is unfotunate! Bought it specifically just to add the Manitoba portion that was recently added. I assume the gold,2xg for canada will not work either??
    Odd that it works in the 332c as they are the same age with similar software. UGH, i guess I'll be dropping 2k plus on another big screen. I really like the 111 tho.

2. Member
    Hi lbd,yea the software all varies with the processor and what Navico decided to do updates on. the exact differecnes between the two I couldn't tell you. If you got to Navionics website and go to the lower left, you will see the compatibility guide. click on that for exact details on what will currently run where.

Thank you guys kindly for the info,pretty much every lcx ont the list except the 111!! Oh well I guess upgrade time it is.
    No I pilot for me this summer I guess!

5. Member
    FYI: Stand by for screenshots... new shaded shallow water area and specific depth shading NOW available for HDS Gen 2 and HDS touch for Navionics only.

I received the email as well. Will this upgrade work for my 788ci hd di

7. Member
    Hi Cashion, I assume you mean the depth shading/shallow water shading? If so, unfortunately no. We have the capability to do it but JO/Humminbird will not issue the software for their systems to allow it. if you mean something else... oops. let me know :)

Unfortunately I meant what was said. Maybe next time.

9. Member
    hopefully... its back on our mobile app anyway. shallow water highlight, depth shading and water level offset.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cashion1 View Post
    Another novice question? Anyway to print Map from computer app?
    You can print what you have on the screen by using the "snip" tool in Windows 7.....Works just fine

11. Member
    I recently added a new HDS Gen2 unit to my boat and bought a Navionics Platinum South for it. I also own a Navionics 2008 Premium South. While fishing the Walter F. George Reservoir (Lake Eufaula) on the GA/AL border I noticed that in some areas that contour data is missing on the new Platinum that was present on the Premium. Why?

Web App ends up with large White block covering map when I drill down to countour lines. anyone else getting that? with firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by hoganapex View Post
    Web App ends up with large White block covering map when I drill down to countour lines. anyone else getting that? with firefox?
    What is the area you want to look at?

14. Member
    hoganapex,

It is a relatively new feature but I've had nothing but success with it so far. I've used Chrome and Safari but haven't yet used Firefox. I'll download FF now and see.

Is the entire app doing that or just a certain area?

Quote Originally Posted by JDFishing View Post
    hoganapex,

It is a relatively new feature but I've had nothing but success with it so far. I've used Chrome and Safari but haven't yet used Firefox. I'll download FF now and see.

Is the entire app doing that or just a certain area?

it is the lower end of clark hill lake on ga/sc border. it worked fine for me a few weeks ago. now it get the white block. have it in both firefox and IE. ?

getmap_007.png here you go.........

ok,
    I have discovered it only does it on clark hill, my home lake! did the same thing on hartwell and santee cooper with no issues. something with that lower section only on clark hill.
    discovered i have no issues if i look at the north end of clark hill

18. Member
    Yeah, I see it on Safari as well. I got a email into Navionics and will report back. Stay Tuned!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDFishing View Post
    Yeah, I see it on Safari as well. I got a email into Navionics and will report back. Stay Tuned!!
    thanks.

it was working ok a few weeks ago.

at least I know I'm not crazy now

20. Member
    Small glitch and an easy fix im sure. I submitted it and will let you know if i hear anything.

Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast