Anyone looking for a project boat? Come on in!

Hey guys, my dad just bought a new boat and is going to sell his old one for pretty cheap. It's a 1989 Venture 18 1/2 Tournament Edition. It has a 150 Yamaha Pro V that runs great. Has Minn Kota trolling motor, 3 batteries, livewells work, and it fishes really great. All you would have to do to bring it back to life really would be to re-carpet the deck, and wet sand to bring the clear coat out. It's black/red/silver.

If you are interested shoot me a PM or reply and I'll get some more specifics about price from him. I don't imagine he wouldn't want more than 2k.
    Last edited by flippindrew; 11-21-2012 at 11:58 AM.

I might be interested, I'm in the middle of restoring a 91 Venture 180 Tourney Edition, can you post some pics?

The venture boats were well made boats, it would be worth it for somebody to fix it up.
    Les Mahan - STROKER 250 MERC

OK, so here are some pics. I think he wants 2k for it. As I said before it needs a little work, not a ton. The trailer could be re-wired with new lights (lights work right now but needs to be re-done), carpet is still there and intact but needs new, wet sand etc.

BUMP!!!

6. Member
    Can't believe someone hasn't bought this boat bump. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

7. Member
    picked up a 1989 venture live wells are not working found cables hooked to arreator pumps does anyone know where the leaver is to move the actuator i looked all over the boat

8. Member
    just bought a 89 venture do you know where the manual valve handles are at to work the live wells