Used Rods (NRX/GLX) from American Legacy Fishing Company!!!

Hey guys I have some great items that we(ALFC) have in our used inventory that you might be interested in.

1) G. Loomis NRX 893c JWR - Excellent Condition I would even say it's in New condition just missing the cigar wrap. The rod was a demo tried out by one of our employees for 1 week. price is $340 shipped SOLD

*same thing with the next rod*

2) G. Loomis NRX 803s JWR - Excellent Condition I would even say it's in New condition just missing the cigar wrap. The rod was a demo tried out by one of our employees for 1 week. he took both rods with him to demo over a weekend down at Kentucky Lake. Price is $330 shipped

3) G. Loomis BCR 855c GLX - Excellent Condition probably on a scale 1-10 its definitely a 9. We are asking $300 shipped

Contact us on BBC or at 877-402-6350

Don't forget to visit our website at G Loomis Fishing Rods - Every Rod in Stock, Shimano Reels and Rods, Airflo Fly Line, Power Pro - G Loomis Superstore

Check out our Used Inventory - http://www.americanlegacyfishing.com...ods-reels.html

Thanks from your friends at ALFC
    Last edited by American Legacy Fishing; 11-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Ordered some line today. Good deal on that 2 for 1.

Thanks xranger77 for the Great Comment. Thanks for the support!!!!

4. Banned
    Great guys to deal with at American Legacy!! Try to never deal with Brian Dolne though...
    J/K, Brian is a great guy

I had to remove about 6 spools of line though. Took me two days to order...LOL. Not sure if I even needed the line...but deal was too good to pass on. I did want to try the FX2. Only line I havent used from Sunline. Best stuff out there!!

The FX2 I am noticing is picking up speed in popularity. It's a very round and smooth braid specifically made for flipping and frogging. We are getting fully stocked again with another order from Sunline because this deal is going so well. Anything you please contact me by phone 877-402-6350, jneidig@americanlegacyfishing.com or BBC

Thanks Brad much love it's Josh

8. Banned
    Got a deal on a GWR 901S GLX?

NRX 893c JWR has been sold and shipping out the door today!!! Sold to another Great BBC family member thanks for the business glad I could help.