Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    That works good except with Megabass jerkbaits. The barb is on the "outside". I found this out this past weekend.

2. Member
    My partner showed me this trick one day when I had a rattle trap buried in my hand. It works great no pain.

3. Member
    Been there..I always find the jerk like hell and scream trick works best for me..

Be sure to have a good pair of dykes that will cut a hook. You will need this if you have a crank bait treble in you. Be sure to cut off all the other hooks before you pull the hook out of your skin or you stand a good chance of burying another hook in you. Don 't ask how I know!
    Bill

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt651 View Post
    That works good except with Megabass jerkbaits. The barb is on the "outside". I found this out this past weekend.
    My first Tx as a Co-angler I got a MB 110 hook stuck under my left thumbnail. It was a cold winter morning and we were about to launch. So I took some pliers,
    dipped my hand in the 45 degree water and pulled it out. hurt and bled a bit, but we launched ontime :) He was impressed enough to invite me back many times
    after that.
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12