Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have seen Chris helping in a lot of forums. It is great to get to know companies like this. Thank you for all you provide to this website.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks for the compliments,folks...we really do try to provide the best in service and support.As to the reeds,the oldschool attitude was that glass or plastic reeds were safer for the motor,but didd'nt help performance.We've spent a lot of time in r&d on these reeds,and now make them to improve performance of most any motor.Our sport reeds for stock and mildly modded motors are more flexable and weigh less than 1/2 of that of their stock metal counterparts...perform noticeably better and provide the safety of not grinding up a broken metal reed in a cylinder,often causing major damage.Give a call if you would like more information,or if you need a powerhead remanned,thanks again,Chris&co.

3. Member
    I have a 1996 Evinrude powerhead that needs work. What is a good number to contact you at ?
    Thanks
    Mark aka rattlingrogue

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Mark,the shop no.1 800 329 2725 usually is transfered to my cell,otherwise 305 394 3354,Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12