Thread: Ranger 350 V ?s

Ranger 350 V ?s

About 2 months ago I bought an 81 Ranger 350-V, I've always wanted a Ranger and I finally got one...and I've always been in love with those 300 series Rangers. Anyways, to start off I've already put two brand new livewell pumps in it, re-plumbed the back livewell, and ran new hoses to both, so I'm tournament ready. I have a few questions I need answers fellas...

1. I have a soft spot in the floor of the boat, right in front of the seats. How hard of a job is this to do, I'm not much of a fiberglass person, but is it simple enough to be a DIY fix? And if I were to pay someone to do it, is it going to be a costly bill?

2. Someone PLEASE help me out with a deck extension idea. Most of you all know there's not much storage on those boats, so I'd like to build a deck extension with some built in storage. It's driving me nuts having that open area right in front of the console.

3. How hard is recarpeting? I'm pretty sure I can do this myself with some help of a buddy.

I love my Ranger boat, just trying to make her a little better as a tournament fishable boat. Thanks guys.

2. Member
    Linked below is the restoration / deck extension on my 87 Ranger 350V. Take a look and if you have any questions, the best way to contact me is by email: jmontois340@Gmail.com

http://www.bbcboards.net/bassboat-re...long-post.html

3. Member
    Holy crap thanks a bunch!! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to pick your brain a little bit.

4. Member
    too bad that link doesn't work anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Coxwain View Post
    too bad that link doesn't work anymore
    Well, it was 5 years ago so..

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector