Thread: ND/SD sign up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ND/SD sign up

Let's start a sign up and I'll make a list of the area BBC members. Post your state and town as well. I'll start it off...

Steve in Surrey, ND. Pretty much always fishing so if you want go, IM me. Don't care what lake and maybe next year I can hit some lakes in SD.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

Nate from Minot, when I'm not fishing you'll find me duck hunting.

Eric living in Minot. This will be my last fishing season up in ND but it has been a blast. Best Largemouth 6.5 from Lake Nelson and best Smallmouth 4.5 from GDU canal system. If you want to learn to fish for bass, i am walleye inept, then drop me a line. I take guys who have never fished regularly and actually gave Dirksy the bass fever. ND is a great bass state and i will sure miss it.

Jon from Mitchell SD. So excited just bought a bass boat, Looking forward to taking it out on some big water like Oahe and Waubay in May. Love to explore new lakes for fun fishing. My goal this year is to just get the new boat broke in.

5. Banned
    jake from sioux falls fish as much as i can with soo bassmasters and some at the fedration level

Ryan from Fargo and I'm a co-owner of Bass Brawl Tournament Trail based in west central Minnesota Bass Brawl Tournament Trail based in West Central Minnesota. I primarily fish in Minnesota but I do make a few trips to Nelson and spiritwood every year. I've been fishing tournaments for ten years all over Minnesota and hope to venture out farther some day.

7. Member
    Brad from Mt Vernon SD. When I am not working or fishing, I am hunting grouse over my 3 dogs. Fish the glacial lake as much as possible for smallmouths.

8. Banned
    i love those lakes up there brad but shhhh or the secret will get out lol

That horse has been out of the barn for awhile now. Linders have been filming there for years.

10. Banned
    lol very true i love it up there i told my soon to be wife when we retire we will have a cabin up there on one down south both on lakes if i can swing it whats your favorite lake in the glacial lakes area also did you hear about the new sd state record smallie

11. Member
    Heard about that, and am not surprised. I run a black and white TR-176. Stop by and say hello if you spot me up north. I usually have a guy that is 6-9 in the boat with me. We also fish Scotland and Menno some, along with lower Francis Case.

12. Banned
    awesom ill have to do that i have a faded blue 184 champion feel free to stop as well i spend most my time on enemy and clear up there dont fish the river all that often by may start this year if up north is going to be under ice till may lol

13. Member
    Joey Gilsdorf from Fargo ND. I fished for Kansas State University and have been all over the country. I will say the fishing in ND and Glacial Lakes in SD is second to none.

Wow! This thread sure did blow up all of a sudden. Welcome everyone! Please feel free to post reports, pics, or whatever fishing stuff you like. And just like I said in my opening post, I'd be happy to take anyone out that cares to venture to the center parts of ND.

15. Member
    David Geske from Fargo, ND! Like all of you I eat, sleep and breath fishing.... but work gets in the way.... Nothing better than getting some buds together and having a great day on the water! I'm always game for new adventures on the water with new friends.
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbitef11 View Post
    Jon from Mitchell SD. So excited just bought a bass boat, Looking forward to taking it out on some big water like Oahe and Waubay in May. Love to explore new lakes for fun fishing. My goal this year is to just get the new boat broke in.
    Jon, what did you end up getting?

Mark Zacher, Rapid City, SD.....fish,eat, sleep, and spend time with my kids and my new grand daughter.
    Power Pole Staff
    Seaguar VIP
    Team Ardent Pro Staff
    WOO Tungsten
    Amphibia Pro Staff
    Hayabusa Fishing Hooks
    Keitech VIP
    Revital Outdoors Pro Staff
    Titan Lures
    Amsoil
    Lowrance State Team

JB's Fish Sauce
    Str8 Up Mounts Pro Staff

18. Member
    Jim in Rapid City, SD. Always up for fishing .. Rain or Shine ..don't matter to me. Currently seeking to get into a Bass Club in the Black Hills area.

Sam in Fargo...fish all over the Lake Park & Detroit Lakes Area and down to Fergus Falls...Mainly fish Devils Lake and Ashtebula in ND. Haven't ventured to the glacial lakes of SD...yet.
    2016 Alumacraft 165 Classic with 50hp Yamaha. 80# Terrova w/US2

2021 Nitro ZV20 300 Pro XS 15 Pro Kicker Lowrance and Terrova

Welcome Jim and Sam! Glad to have you. Hope to see you guys out on the water at some point. While I've never been on Devils Lake or Ashtabula, I intend to give Ashtabula a shot this summer. I hear that its a really good smallmouth lake.

And I do get out and fish some SD lakes from time to time. I'll probably get out to Isabel and Pudwell Dam with the Badlands Bass Bandits this year.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast