Thread: ND/SD sign up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks Steve, was wondering if there is a Bass club around the Rapid City SD area .. I thought there was a Black Hills Bass Bandits club ? not sure.. but have boat and lookin' to join a club for the area. Mainly I do a lot of my fishing around Sheridan Lake and Angostura .. why I would like to join a club is to learn from all the experienced Bass fisherman from around the area , and it would be fun to run some tournaments. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpress30 View Post
    Thanks Steve, was wondering if there is a Bass club around the Rapid City SD area .. I thought there was a Black Hills Bass Bandits club ? not sure.. but have boat and lookin' to join a club for the area. Mainly I do a lot of my fishing around Sheridan Lake and Angostura .. why I would like to join a club is to learn from all the experienced Bass fisherman from around the area , and it would be fun to run some tournaments. Thanks again.
    I know that I have seen posts on here about that club. Pretty sure that they had a schedule last year. Look up the username RoyJulius. I believe he is a member.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

3. Member
    Thanks Steve , I will get in touch with Roy and introduce myself. Also , Lance Hildebrandt of SDBF messaged me and is also helping to find a contact for a club here. I appreciate the help. Will be nice to find some good guys to hit the water with. Most of my guys here are all Walleye fisherman so when I speak of Bass it's in one ear and out the other. LoL. Walleye is fun , but nothing better than pitchin flippin and lippin' !

4. Wanabe Engineer LiveToDrive76's Avatar
    i could really use some bass fishing lessons. I'm more of a gear head than a fisherman. If someone needs a motor rigged, Or setup help, I can do that.

Of course, I have no problem catching walleye, and the occasional stray small mouth while walleye fishing. Aside from that, I haven't caught a bass on purpose in ten years. The last largemouth I caught was in 1998.
    Last edited by LiveToDrive76; 04-13-2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: To edit stuff
    Beater boats catch fish too... It's what I have to tell myself right now...

Sam from Jamestown ND, fish on Nelson some some lakes around me including spiritwood but travel to lakes region mn a lot. Also picked up musky fishing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12