Thread: * bird bling *

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Cool * bird bling *

Please post any mods or add-ons you have on your rig. Anything goes whether it was custom installed at the factory, the dealer or you and a buddy; add it here! (ex. RTS removals, pp/talons, electronics, LED's, JP's, ect.) This way our posted mod's/bling are not lost and forgotten down the pages of the forum. Please add any info (part numbers, methods, contacts ect) so others may be able to complete the mod if they desire.

Don't think you have to wait to post until all your planned mod's are done.
    Remember that you can always edit your post and add mod's as you complete them later on or even make a new post.

Thanks guys, lets have some fun and show off our bling!

Last edited by Ray Co. Hank; 07-26-2013 at 11:55 PM.

2. Member
    running light mods...not much bling, but everyone tells me how cool it is...

3. Member
    Here are some plates I made for fellow Phoenix owners.

Bow plate
    phoenix.jpg

Dash plate
    IMG-20120410-00039.jpg

4. Member
    Lazy Susan delete tackle rack

IMG_1092.jpg

5. Falcon F185
    Plugs from Hank, decals from factory:

Bluewaters:

618 HB install

998 SI Humminbird Install

HB Factory bracket mounted to the face of the console via a custom machined mounting plate topped off w/ custom machined wire loom cap, recessed w/ the large Bird decal inserted.

View w/ graph installed

Transducer Shield & Saver mount to the bottom of a custom nylon holeshot plate. 'Ducer cable runs up thru JP and across the top of transom and into a thru hull hole under the rubrail cap.

CaptK88 made me this morring line for the small cleat in front of the gearselecter.

Last edited by Ray Co. Hank; 02-17-2014 at 07:39 PM.

7. Banned
    Here are a few pics of my bird and her dressing:

Night Fishion LED Black lights with Moonglow bank illumination
    LEDs.jpgLEDs.jpg

Switches to control the LEDs (black lights and Moonglow lights on separate switches)
    LED switches 2.jpgLED switches.jpg

My HDS-8 Mounted over the TM recess with a bracket I ordered from the Phoenix Phactory
    HDS8 TM.jpg

My Hydrowave tucked between the TM arm and the HDS-8 (perfect location I think. Out of the way, but easy to reach).
    Hydrowave.jpg

8. Member
    phoenix plate.jpg My license plate on the front of my truck.

9. Moderator
    Hank, that graph mount looks GREAT! Everyone has done an awesome job with their own touches!!!

10. Member
    Keep forgetting about this thread, need to get to my boat and get some pics of all the stuff I did to mine, but dam that would take up a lot of space

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

USA Tuff Skinz Motor Cover

Had a TuffSkinz motor cover made for my 2013 Merc Pro XS 200. Randy Dornbusch was great in making up a custom Stars & Stripes design for me to match the Phoenix bird carpet graphic and decals by Iguana. Great quality and it will protect the motor when towing and can even stay on while running during the hot summer month(s) ...eventually it will get warm here in upstate NY.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are some cover plates I made for the nose of the boat and at the console. They are 1/8" thick 316 stainless, water jetted on a back bevel and sanded to exact replicas of the factory plastic ones. Then mounting holes and Hydrowave holes drilled. Sand blasted to get the "matte satin" look. Added factory decals and Hydrowave.
    fmrrmf.jpgosu26p.jpg2j62xhd.jpg
    Andy Cole
    2018 Skeeter FX21LE
    250 SHO VF250LA s/n 6CBL1017034

13. Member
    Finally got the time to add my Bluewater LEDS to the boat anf trailer. It was rather easy. The navigation lights in the rubrail being the hardest but still not hard, just take your time and use a exacto knife as appossed to just a razor knife, it allows you to make more precise cuts. The whole job took about three hours from setup to clean up. I am pleased! .px1.jpgpx2.jpgpx3.jpgpx4.jpgpx6.jpg

14. Banned
    "The navigation lights in the rubrail " Can you tell me if placing the bow navigation lights here in this manner is legal or not on VA waters? Has DGIF signed off on this or must you still carry standard light to be legal?

15. Member
    I still carry the pole light, if they pullme over I'll put it in, it still works. I can't speak to the legality of it.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VAPhoenix View Post
    I still carry the pole light, if they pullme over I'll put it in, it still works. I can't speak to the legality of it.
    Okay thanks. I asked this question before awhile back, 2 years ago, to a Coast Guard Official and the DGIF at a local boat show and they said it wasn't legal. I was just seeing if the laws had changed since I see alot of guys doing this. Looks good and if the laws ever change I want to do this to my rig.

17. Banned
    Pictures of how I mounted my 1198 (djd style.... ie, wannabe AMart style), 958 on elevated bracket, and HydroWave bracket. Oh yeah, also have a HBird HDR650 on the 1198 bracket for running skinny water.

Used an E-Lok mounted inside the console with SS hardware and fender washers. Used a flat piece of aluminum under the RAM Mount to reinforce the instrument panel housing.

Also, a SS bracket for my cull tags.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by djd; 04-04-2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Added Cull Tag Holder - Bigger Pic

Bling up the HB covers !!

Had Russ Warner from Hydro-graphicsolutions.com (BBC Sponsor) do my HB covers. I tried the vinyl wrap and couldn't get a smooth look, especially at the corners. Russ is a great guy to talk & deal with, does QUALITY work, and fast turnaround. Attached are some pics, before & after. They are silver base with black fibercarbon pattern w/ clear overcoat. Thanks Russ !!
    plain.jpgfcarbonconsole.jpgfcarbonbow.jpg

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Here are a few pics of my new bird! Also included a link to the post in the Boat and Trailer Bling Forum. There is quite a bit done, but still quite a bit to do. I will keep updating as things come along... Absolutely loving this boat!

http://www.bbcboards.net/boat-traile...ml#post3386577

Phoenix 920XP.jpgColor Close Up.jpgWhole Battery Hatch.jpgBobs Machine Bling.jpgDual 8 foot Blades.jpg

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset41a View Post
    Here are a few pics of my new bird! Also included a link to the post in the Boat and Trailer Bling Forum. There is quite a bit done, but still quite a bit to do. I will keep updating as things come along... Absolutely loving this boat!

http://www.bbcboards.net/boat-traile...ml#post3386577

Phoenix 920XP.jpgColor Close Up.jpgWhole Battery Hatch.jpgBobs Machine Bling.jpgDual 8 foot Blades.jpg

Love those blue blades!!! Makes me want to trade my boring old black ones out for some red ones!!!

djd

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast