Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Pricing please on a Merc Chopper II, Flo Torq in a 26P (prop only)
    Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

S.W. Ohio

2. Member
    Hi, I have a 91 Stratos 285 All Pro Spitfire with an 91 Evinrude 150 and dinged up my prop just a bit on the edges earlier this year. I noticed that the boat does not plane out since this happened and it feels like the prop is slipping right when it finally does plane out. I'm wondering if that could be caused by what I would consider minor damage to the blade ends???? I have a spare Raker 14.5X24 which is on the boat now. How much to have that one reworked and could you give me an approximate turn around time. Thanks!!!

3. 1/2 of ' team catfish ' ol man river's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080tommy View Post
    Hi, I have a 91 Stratos 285 All Pro Spitfire with an 91 Evinrude 150 and dinged up my prop just a bit on the edges earlier this year. I noticed that the boat does not plane out since this happened and it feels like the prop is slipping right when it finally does plane out. I'm wondering if that could be caused by what I would consider minor damage to the blade ends???? I have a spare Raker 14.5X24 which is on the boat now. How much to have that one reworked and could you give me an approximate turn around time. Thanks!!!
    this would probably be best posted as a new thread in the props forum. better still, just call croxton. nobody has a faster turnaround than mark.

4. Banned
    I have a g2 250 on a ranger, looking to add a 6" jack plate this winter. Currently running a raker 26. Would I need to re-prop? Suggestions?

5. Member
    Hello , I am fairly new to the forum but not new to bass boats. I am having a little trouble setting up my new to me 2012 triton 19xs with 225 pro xs. I have adjusted the jack plate to every setting and the best I've gotten is 68mph 3" ptp running 25 tempest plus. Exact same boat on the forum is running 73 with 2 power poles. I'm not sure if my prop is just worn out or if it needs worked(never sent a prop to get worked) ??

6. Member
    Start a NEW thread on the prop boards. This is a sticky thread about "Special Pricing on Props".

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marty92xrd View Post
    (This is to replace the last post that was lost during the move)

Rothwell Marine would like to Thank everyone here for the continued you have shown us over the last few years. We would like to let everyone at BBC know that we do have special pricing on props and other items. If you are having problems figuring out what prop or pitch you need, we will gladly help in anyway possible. We also would like everyone to know that we do have an exchange program on any prop you buy from us that we normally keep in stock. If you buy a prop from us and it is the wrong pitch, you can return it to us within 30 days along with $40 (covers shipping and handling) and we will send you the next pitch. We do not want to see anyone get stuck with a prop thats not going to work right. Unfortunatly we cannot do this with special ordered props or props that have been worked.

Also, if you are buying a prop from us and you would like Mark Croxton to work it, we can take payment for everything all at once. We willl ship the prop to Mark, he will work his magic on it, then he will ship it to you. He is the best there is by far, and has a very quick turn around time.

Below is a link to our internet specials page on our website that include pricing on props.

Rothwell Marine - Come ride with us

If you would like to post a question for us about the props for Gregg or myself, please do on this thread.

Thanks again to all the BBC members from all of us here at Rothwell Marine!!
    I do not see a way to order the prop on your web site. Please advise.

8. Member
    Call Rothwell Marine (870) 777-6180

Can I get a price on a Trophy Plus 28P #48-825948A47.

Thanks
    ​Justin Scott
    Rocket
    Yamaha SHO

Youtube channel... Please subscribe.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7...VnHj2tQ4BvAaMw

10. Member
    I am running a 2008 Basscat Cougar with a Opti 225. Having problems with hole shot when live wells are full. Talked to Basscat and they said I should go down to a 25P and raise my motor up on my jack plate about 1/2" (I sent them pics of the jack plate set up). Does anyone else have more insight into my issue? If this sounds like what I need to do, I would be in the market for a 25P fury to purchase or in exchange for my 26P Fury.

11. Member
    new owner to a 2006 xpress x17 115 Yamaha 4 stroke, only getting 39mph gps? 19 pitch prop no jack plate? any ideas>? thanks .

12. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

13. Member
    This is a sticky thread.....if you have a question post a NEW "NORMAL" THREAD below.

14. Member
    Can I get a price for a 27 pitch fury 3. Thanks in advance

15. Member
    Just ordered a 24P Trophy+ for my Stratos 201 Pro Elite from these guys. Very knowledgeable, spent a considerable amount of time answering my questions and discussing my setup with me. If you need a prop, I'd highly recommend giving them a shout!

16. Moderator
    I fixed the link on the original post to take you to our new website with current pricing, but here it is on this page also. Thanks!

https://rothwellmarine.com/product-c...rnet-specials/

17. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by exx1976 View Post
    Just ordered a 24P Trophy+ for my Stratos 201 Pro Elite from these guys. Very knowledgeable, spent a considerable amount of time answering my questions and discussing my setup with me. If you need a prop, I'd highly recommend giving them a shout!
    Thanks for the kind words, holler at us if we can help in anyway! Thank you sir!!

18. Member
    What would my price be on a fury3/26 pitch.

19. Member
    Ordered a 25P Tempest Plus for my ol' Nitro yesterday. Says delivery will be tomorrow ON A SATURDAY. Nice!

Price w/shipping & hub (included) can't be beat.

I didn't get that "considerable amount of time answering my questions and discussing my setup" part.
    Was a bit of confusion on which hub was needed, although I prefer the stock one that'll 'give' over a solid steel one.
    (Was told the upgraded one is solid steel.)

We did deduce that both the 'regular' and the 'fat' shaft have a 1 1/16" nut though!
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

12 Nitro Z9 DC, 4 Color Flake
    250 Pro XS, SmartCraft Gauges
    Bobs 12" w/Hole shot plate
    NightFishion HD8 rubrail, W/Nav Lights
    Oznium Red/Blue 10mm/6mm LED Bolts
    4-Channel Remote Lighting Control
    HDS Gen 3's, TotalScan, 3DSS
    Red Power Pole 10' Blades
    KVD Edition Hydrowave

20. Member