Lightbulb IF YOUR POST IS GONE READ THIS!!!-Threads are & will be Deleted without notice!

Folks,

The transition to the new BBC has been complete since early 2012 and everyone has had plenty of time to update their full names city and state locations and email addresses in their profiles and to familiarize themselves with all the forum guidelines. Easy step by step instructions have been updated to reflect the process by which these changes can easily and quickly be made in our new format. Part of the reason BBC has become a great place to trade tackle is because of our forum guidelines and BBC'ers respect for those guidelines.

Al from Canada, and Bronzefly have discussed options and have come to the conclusion all posts by members without their profiles in compliance with forum guidelines and emails, will be DELETED without notice. None of us have time to ask everyone to unhide their email addresses and update their profiles, so a deletion will have to do. We hope you all understand the intent of the BBC guidelines and look forward to continuing to provide a great place for BBC'ers to trade tackle. Thanks!

JUST IN CASE, here are the guidelines once again!

COMPREHENSIVE BBC RULES LINK CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 01-30-2017 at 10:59 AM.
    2002 Pathfinder 2200V 150 Yamaha HPDI

2. Member
    Thanks This was needed.

3. Member
    My WTB post was deleted...so I'm assuming I didn't set up my profile correctly. However, I can still link to my post via "Find latest posts" in my profile; I just don't see it in the "Want to buy" sub-forum. My full name and location are set in my profile. And my boxes were checked in "Messaging & Notification." Could you let me know if I've done something incorrectly and let me know how to fix it? Sorry if I'm missing directions that I shouldn't have. Thanks.