B/C help-opinions

I am in the market for a baitcaster and have pretty much narrowed it down to 3 choices. The curado, citica, or revo s. I'm pretty much a newb and just starting to get my rod box filled up. So one question I was gonna ask is.... Should I buy 2 curados or 3 citicas? I threw my friends e series curado today and I fell in love, it put my silver max to shame. To sum up this ridiculously long post, does the citica even compare to the curado. The revo is my 3rd option. Thanks for reading!

I would also consider the lews speed spool if i were you. Very tough to beat for $89.99. You wont be disappointed. Just my $.02

THANKS, I'll have to look into the Lews. Anybody else have any opinions on the citica-curado question? I can get the citicas on sale @ gander for 99$, I can buy 3 for the same as 2 curado 200g. However I'll deal with only 2 reels for now if its worth it. Plus I found out that my buddies was an E series and have been told the G series is not as good. Any insight on that?

Kris,
    The Curado, Citica, Revo or the Lew's would all be fine choices. You really can't go wrong with any of them. If you go Lew's, I would get at least the Speed Spool with the aluminum frame. There is only one model below that in the Laser. Not that there is anything wrong with a graphite frame, but aluminum just gives a little more rigidity and, imo, longevity.

As far as the debate between the E and G series Shimanos. A lot has been written about that. I haven't owned a G-series yet, but I wouldn't be scared of them. Yes, they are downgraded from the E-series to hit a lower price point, but I don't believe the quality was compromised, just the refinement. The Citicas and Curados have a long history of being affordable workhorse reels.

Get the most bang for your buck...bottom line, never pay full price for gear. A lot of good deals to be had on here at a good price, if you are patient you could save 30-40% on some lightly used gear. Go with Lew's Speed Spools or Curado 200E or Citica 200E you won't be disappointed!

The Tackle Trap is a Lews, Shimano, and Abu Garcia dealer to name a few. We have die hard fans of each of those companies products who would swear by their choice. I can tell you that I've fished with all of these mentioned, even the new G Series Curados and Citicas. Depending on the specific model, I like the Shimano Citica/Curado and Lews reels better than I like the S series Revo. Feel free to send me an IM if I can be of any help and check out our site at www.tackletrap.com

Thanks guys for all of your responses! I went to my local guy and haggled with him a bit today(before I read these replies) and walked out with a curado in each hand for 255$! That's pretty good from the research I've done. I settled on a 200g6 and 200g7, I've been playing around with them in the yard like a kid on Christmas morning. So far I love them. Again thanks for you guys input! Oh and patience has never been my strong point, haha.