Single Axle Aluminum trailer

Anyone running an aluminum single axle for a Grand Sport XS 2003 / XB 2003? I thought I heard a couple people had AmeraTrails made. Looking to get into one.

Yes Ameratrail in St. Cloud Florida builds one of the nicest trailers out there

Quote Originally Posted by myron View Post
    Yes Ameratrail in St. Cloud Florida builds one of the nicest trailers out there
    Ya, they're great. Was hoping someone had one done already for a XS or XB 2003. I sent them my specs so we'll see. Mcclain seem pretty nice too.

they did mine XB 2003 about 2 years ago they should have all the specs, I took my boat to them for them to build it

Quote Originally Posted by myron View Post
    they did mine XB 2003 about 2 years ago they should have all the specs, I took my boat to them for them to build it
    Perfect, that's what I was looking for. I'll call them monday. I might message you about the details. Do you remember who you talked to ?

6. Member
    South of Baton Rouge but North of Plaquemine, LA
    Steer away from McClain. I have one, hate it. Wasn’t told till after I purchased that they have trouble setting them up with boats with long deep keels like the Allison. I spent a week under my carport reworking the trailer cutting, drilling, etc. and it still loads like crap and sits up like a jacked up four wheel drive. Can’t get it any lower to the ground without major modification. Got little to no help from the dealer I purchased from once I drove off the lot with it.

7. Member
    South of Baton Rouge but North of Plaquemine, LA
    Wish I had did some more research and seen this trailer before I made my purchase.
    https://www.screamandfly.com/showthr...0-%28Mobile%29

8. Member
    I like my ameri single ,it's under my 20' big o

Thanks everyone