Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
  1. Member
    Unreal job on the boat, looks awesome

2. Member
    Thank you all again, heres a little vid I put together showing a little fishing aboard the gambler thus far this season. Needs a deep cleaning after this past weekends trip lol

Be sure to watch it in HD

3. Member
    bump

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJP44 View Post
    Thank you all again, heres a little vid I put together showing a little fishing aboard the gambler thus far this season. Needs a deep cleaning after this past weekends trip lol

Be sure to watch it in HD

Nice boat . It's like new but better! So what kind of numbers you getting 76 77? I have to say that's one the best videos of actually catching the fish that I've ever seen. You could tell the fish knew he had screwed up lol it was great

Very nicely done!! That's one sharp boat!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post

Nice boat . It's like new but better! So what kind of numbers you getting 76 77? I have to say that's one the best videos of actually catching the fish that I've ever seen. You could tell the fish knew he had screwed up lol it was great
    Thank you all. As far as numbers its seen low 80s empty with no tackle or tm batteries, but full tourney loads it runs 77-78 pretty consistent. Most of the time I stick with my fishing prop a 25 tempest and 75 all day with an incredible hole shot.

7. Member
    you gonna put the gambler tattoos back on it? lol

absolutely gorgeous boat!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skno View Post
    you gonna put the gambler tattoos back on it? lol

absolutely gorgeous boat!
    Thank You, probably not going to put the logos back on it, they've been off for 3 seasons and I don't mind them not being there.

9. Member
    I thought I had posted this on here but incase anyone missed it on the lounge page here is a short vid I did of the first trip out this season.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJP44 View Post
    I thought I had posted this on here but incase anyone missed it on the lounge page here is a short vid I did of the first trip out this season.

Dude, I'm speechless!! The time, the patience, the dedication, the skills are absolutely amazing!! You built a boat, really, you built a boat!! Besides pouring fiberglass in a mold, you built a boat!! A beautiful boat, a awesome boat. I mean I like to tinker with my boat but this takes tinkering to a different planet!! The nights laying in bed thinking about how I should do this or how should I do that, what colors, etc. must have seemed endless. You should be very proud!! I mean proud!! This thing needs to be on display somewhere so people can see what hard work can do. I don't know what a boat like this cost new. I don't know how much you spent restoring it but I do know this, it's PRICELESS!!

11. Member
    What drone?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerusm View Post
    Dude, I'm speechless!! The time, the patience, the dedication, the skills are absolutely amazing!! You built a boat, really, you built a boat!! Besides pouring fiberglass in a mold, you built a boat!! A beautiful boat, a awesome boat. I mean I like to tinker with my boat but this takes tinkering to a different planet!! The nights laying in bed thinking about how I should do this or how should I do that, what colors, etc. must have seemed endless. You should be very proud!! I mean proud!! This thing needs to be on display somewhere so people can see what hard work can do. I don't know what a boat like this cost new. I don't know how much you spent restoring it but I do know this, it's PRICELESS!!
    Thank you for the kind words

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberdown View Post
    What drone?
    DJI Phantom 3 Pro

14. Member
    Great work for sure..

15. Member
    whats the best stuff to use for restoring

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsib1983 View Post
    whats the best stuff to use for restoring
    What are you looking to do? Body work, paint, upholstery, carpet??

17. Member
    Man that is one AWESOME job you did on that boat. I love the looks of a gambler and it is very tastefully done.

18. Member
    Just realized most of the pics had disappeared so I went through and added them all again. Hopefully they all work. Figured id post a quick vid from earlier in the year of the boat.

Enjoy

Very very nice !!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

20. Member
    Awesome videos, epic boat and journey

wish I could see some of he build as a new member didn’t get to see his thing come alive through the thread

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast