not going to apolagize

Zimmerman is an idiot who went looking for a fight and got it. Did he kill in self defense?, dont know! Could he have avoided the whole situation? probably! But the real question is, when is the local and government authorities going to grow a backbone and stand up to the Al Sharptons, Jessie Jacksons and the black panthers? When is the African community going to realize that these idiots only stir the pot and keep themselves opressed. Dr. King would roll over in his grave at the way his efforts have been carried on. The authorities should stand up and make more arrest, like Al, Jessie and the NBPP for inciting violenec and civil unrest. A black man ran our military, a black woman held one of the highest offices in our government and for god sakes we have a black president!!!!!!!! I think things are pretty equal. I do not look at a mans color, rather his actions. That being said there will always be ignorant people who are white and hates blacks and blacks who hates whites. But every man and woman in this country today have the same opportunities as the next, SO AMERICA STOP WITH THE BLACK AND WHITE BULL SH#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 If this makes you mad, well I dont give sh%t! Rant over.

2. Member
    So......tell us what is on your mind and dont hold nothing back.

Did that other thread fill up already ???

4. Member
    Naw, guess he figured we needed yet another Zimmerman post for you guys to watch.

WillieB, You left off the Muslims, we have one that went off the ranch and killed a bunch of soldiers back in 09. The media has plastered the fact that he still has not stood trial every day since then. As a matter of fact he recently asked for another extension. Three years and this "innocent until proven guilty" man who was shot while committing treason...er murder (can't call it terrorism) has still not stood trial and the media spends all the time on which starlet has a DUI today, one murder out of a 1000 that happened in America that day etc....

Zimmerman has already been sentenced, win or lose the trail his life will never be the same. Don't let the hatred ruin your life.

Nice "tag"

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Did that other thread fill up already ???
    Did you see how easy it is to merge threads with this new vbulletin forum??

7. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    Did you see how easy it is to merge threads with this new vbulletin forum??
    It is easy, I have done it already

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Naw, guess he figured we needed yet another Zimmerman post for you guys to watch.

WillieB, You left off the Muslims, we have one that went off the ranch and killed a bunch of soldiers back in 09. The media has plastered the fact that he still has not stood trial every day since then. As a matter of fact he recently asked for another extension. Three years and this "innocent until proven guilty" man who was shot while committing treason...er murder (can't call it terrorism) has still not stood trial and the media spends all the time on which starlet has a DUI today, one murder out of a 1000 that happened in America that day etc....

Zimmerman has already been sentenced, win or lose the trail his life will never be the same. Don't let the hatred ruin your life.
    MY post wasn't about that idiot Zimmerman. Looks as if you got one in for yourself. I am just tired of apologizing for being white. Any man is welcome at my dinner table anytime, as I stated, I dont care what color you are. ITs stupid that we still go on and on about this. These men are breaking the law and should be arrested, only the authorities are scared of the consiquences. And it only gets elevated, and their rope gets longer each time things such as this happens. If the dumbazzes in white robes marched up there and put a bounty on someones head they would be arrested. THE ONLY way to have EQUALITY is to be equal. Seems a bit one side and chicken sh#t to me but what do I know.

Seems a bit one side and chicken sh#t to me but "what do I know"

I'm beginning to wonder that myself. You keep saying they should be arrested. I don't think you have a clue about the rules involved along with elements of crimes that have to be met to simply "arrest" someone.

Quote Originally Posted by striperman1411 View Post
    Seems a bit one side and chicken sh#t to me but "what do I know"

I'm beginning to wonder that myself. You keep saying they should be arrested. I don't think you have a clue about the rules involved along with elements of crimes that have to be met to simply "arrest" someone.
    And you do, Its against the law for a person or a group of persons to publicly threaten or encourage harm to another individual. If you actually give money, its conspriracy to commit murder and if that person come up dead its murder. There is no "rule" thats says "unless you are offend or outraged, its okay" I am just saying that each time something like this happens, these "leaders and orginizations" take it one step further and that my friend is what will cause a big problem like we have never seen. They want hate and live for it and will never quit until they are dead and gone. As leaders they should go to these places and help bring peace not escalate the situation. When I was a child in the mid 70's i was drawn in a lottery to be bussed to the downtown school in Norfolk Va. before going my school held a meeting in the audatorium to prepare the school for the kids that were coming. My first day at my new school I got may azz beat and every day for about a month, I ended up with some very good friends and one lifelong friend. It would seem to me that if children who didnt understand each other could get past it all and find common ground than surely these very highly respected "leaders" could do the same. All they do is widen the gap. Just my thoughts.

I mean let's be honest. Our President really isn't that black.
    2008, 2009, 2011, & 2014 PBA Angler Of The Year

12. Member
    until hockey is played with a white puck, we will never be equal.

going fishing, PEACE OUT!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fmm1 View Post
    I mean let's be honest. Our President really isn't that black.
    according to NBC news, he's a white black

Quote Originally Posted by willieb View Post
    SO AMERICA STOP WITH THE BLACK AND WHITE BULL SH#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Word. Power to the people!

Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

Racism will never end. It's been here since the beginning of time in one form or another. I don't support it but i don't see it going anywhere. Anytime there is a injustice , race is the scapegoat.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildturkey View Post
    So......tell us what is on your mind and dont hold nothing back.

I think your thoughts are put forward quite well willieb! I agree that this post has nothing really to do with that idiot Zimmerman and I full well understand your point.
    If you think you have it bad...Look Around and BE THANKFUL because Someone Always Has it Worse!!

BoatWrx Alabama Team Member - Mercury Pro Team
    2023 Caymas CX21- Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke - Garmin Force & Garmin electronics
    2011- Ford 6.7 Powerstroke Tow Toy