Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    I was a good kid and forming complete sentences at the age of two. You don't have to believe me but every word it true.
    Well what has happened to you sense the age of 2, because that is not a complete sentence. "You don't have to believe me but every word it true"? I think you skipped a word in there dickcheese. If that little girl is diagnosed with autism in the future, you are going to feel like shit, and dont come here asking for forgiveness. If you want to shoot yourself, I'll loan you one of my guns.

I dont know what it is about some of the guys on here, but it seems like ever sense the format changeover the jack wagon's are coming out of the wood work. Two douche bags in two nights. Karma is a bitch dude!
    If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.

On the day I die I know where I'm gonna go, me and Jesus got that part worked out. I'll wait at the gate till his face I see, and stand in a long line of sinners like me.

I was a good kid and forming complete sentences at the age of two. You don't have to believe me but every word it true.

Are you rapping?

Quote Originally Posted by catchinweeds View Post
    Well what has happened to you sense the age of 2, because that is not a complete sentence. "You don't have to believe me but every word it true"? I think you skipped a word in there dickcheese. If that little girl is diagnosed with autism in the future, you are going to feel like shit, and dont come here asking for forgiveness. If you want to shoot yourself, I'll loan you one of my guns.

I dont know what it is about some of the guys on here, but it seems like ever sense the format changeover the jack wagon's are coming out of the wood work. Two douche bags in two nights. Karma is a bitch dude!
    Thanks.. I was starting to think something was wrong with me by getting ticked by this.
    Dean Walton Jr
    2010 Nitro Z9
    250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet22 View Post
    Thanks.. I was starting to think something was wrong with me by getting ticked by this.

No.... you're not alone. Some issues there for sure. Kind of odd that he's offering his address for a free shooting too

5. #FRB
    I'd explain why I'm the way I am but we're past that at this point. Probably wouldn't believe me anyway even though the results from the brain mapping don't lie. Had that done when I was a kid. Actually, screw it. The part of my brain that tells me whether or not something will be hurtful to someone else didn't form. In laymans terms, I'm an uncompassionate jackass. My dad is the same way along with several people on my moms side of the family. I'd be perfect for upper management in my line of work because those people don't seem to have a soul.
    Last edited by Highcentered; 04-11-2012 at 09:06 PM.

6. Member
    send me your addy, I'll send you a few cyanide tablets.....it only takes one though......use them as you wish.

7. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBro44 View Post
    No.... you're not alone. Some issues there for sure. Kind of odd that he's offering his address for a free shooting too
    It's called calling someone out on their bluff.

8. Banned
    I think some guys on here are going a little overboard. I have a couple of grandsons I love with all my heart and its great when they come for a visit, but I cherish it when they leave. They are two of the worst little heathens God put on this green earth. I almost have to take a day of vacation after they leave just to calm down.

I'd explain why I'm the way I am but we're past that at this point. Probably wouldn't believe me anyway even though the results from the brain mapping don't lie. Had that done when I was a kid. Actually, screw it. The part of my brain that tells me whether or not something will be hurtful to someone else didn't form. In laymans terms, I'm an uncompassionate jackass. My dad is the same way along with several people on my moms side of the family. I'd be perfect for upper management in my line of work because those people don't seem to have a soul.

But you should still be able to discern between right and wrong, right? For instance, implying (whether joking or not) that a three year old that may have some mental disorder should be shot is probably wrong. Can we agree on that?

10. Yo Soy Fiesta! catchinweeds's Avatar

Maybe it didnt form because of all the beatings you had handed your way. The way you run your mouth, you're probably missing a couple teeth that "never formed" too. Find somewhere else to shit on kids with disabilities man. You're not welcome here.
    If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag.

On the day I die I know where I'm gonna go, me and Jesus got that part worked out. I'll wait at the gate till his face I see, and stand in a long line of sinners like me.

It's called calling someone out on their bluff.
    Okey dokey.... just seemed.... strange. Whether bluff calling or not. Once in the title and twice in the thread. Seemed a bit overzealous with the shoot me thingy

I'm with the OP I love my extended family but the way their kids don't listen would have had me not sitting for days at a time...
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

13. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by catchinweeds View Post
    Maybe it didnt form because of all the beatings you had handed your way. The way you run your mouth, you're probably missing a couple teeth that "never formed" too. Find somewhere else to shit on kids with disabilities man. You're not welcome here.
    You realize this forum has an "ignore" feature right? Cool down overnight and if you still want me gone just click "ignore". Works like a charm.

This is an intternet fourm.......... I highly doubt the OP ment exactly what he said.
    BTW..... Show him the love and care you claim to have. Or just be hatefull ........

You're welcome!
    Life is kinda hard but it's
    better than the other options .. er ..option !

Exactly why i bought an 900 Sq ft house...no room for screaming kids or their annoying parents to come stay over

Last edited by JerryT; 04-11-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Judging by your post(s). It don't appear that you're behavior is much better than the toddler's.:thumbdown:

17. Member
    Dam tough crowd in here!! He's venting frustration over some screaming kid that is not his. Hell i do that all the time. I agree that its all too often nowadays that we try to blame some pisspoor behaving kid on the notion that they have some sort of disorder. How about sometimes that disorder is the bag o crap parents that let their children do any thing they want, they let them run around in restaurants, or wile at the movies, or while just hangin around the house. Again parents today would rather let their kids police themselves then actually be a parent and provide a little discipline to their little angels. Now dont get me wrong there are children out there that do have serious health issues and those should not be taken lightly, but there are way too many that are just trying to pass the blame for poor parenting skills.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cowtrimmer View Post
    I think some guys on here are going a little overboard. I have a couple of grandsons I love with all my heart and its great when they come for a visit, but I cherish it when they leave. They are two of the worst little heathens God put on this green earth. I almost have to take a day of vacation after they leave just to calm down.
    My nephews are the same - the oldest is borderline ADD and the youngest copies everything the oldest does.... I send them down to grandma for peace and quiet after a while, because I would go insane after an hour.

They are great kids, but far away.

Best reply I have to this post yet. Lighten up fellas....
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLaw View Post
    Dam tough crowd in here!! He's venting frustration over some screaming kid that is not his. Hell i do that all the time. I agree that its all too often nowadays that we try to blame some pisspoor behaving kid on the notion that they have some sort of disorder. How about sometimes that disorder is the bag o crap parents that let their children do any thing they want, they let them run around in restaurants, or wile at the movies, or while just hangin around the house. Again parents today would rather let their kids police themselves then actually be a parent and provide a little discipline to their little angels. Now dont get me wrong there are children out there that do have serious health issues and those should not be taken lightly, but there are way too many that are just trying to pass the blame for poor parenting skills.
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

Wow!! Some of you need to pull the stick out your a$$.. Lighten up, hell I joke around about locking my nephews in the closet after a couple of hours. If this is all it takes to get your panties in a bunch then I feel sorry for you. The guys just venting and some of you are taking it to a whole other level.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast