Thread: Helix 12 Image

Helix 12 Image

Down Image from my Helix 12si graph.

2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .

2. Member
    Nothing wrong with that image other than I didn't see any fish....LOL
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

I was thinking the same thing Wes. But I said, what the hell its a nice image.
    2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .

4. Member
    What settings are you running?

Cloteal, it's hard to say what settings because each area maybe shallower or deeper and I have to adjust to each accordingly. I play with the sensitivity and contrast to get the best image. Most of the time I set the sensitivity a little hot and then tone it down with contrast and that depends on the depth of the water. I actually try to get the best image with the smaller details to make them stand out and the rest of the image will take care of itself if that makes sense to you. It takes some time playing with the settings but it's worth it in the end. I graph for hours sometimes just to see what function does what. Thanks for asking. Good fishing to you.

6. Member
    Thanks sammie, I have spent a lot of time graphing just need to play around more I guess. From you other post it looks like you spend some time on TB, if you ever see a silver/orange Pheonix out and about don't hesitate to say hello!!

Will do cloteal, I try to go much as I can. I have the white RT188 Ranger if you happened to see me. Be safe