1199 DI/2D Screenshots

Took a couple DI/2D screenshots with my 1199 si unit. One was fish everywhere it looked like and I couldn't make them bite anything. The other shot is something I have no idea at all what is drawn on the DI side.

2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .

2. Member
    Is that clear mode or max mode?

3. Member
    Nice shots! Looks like Max Mode w/ RTS Window turned on.

Jesse, that was in max mod with the screen speed at 10. I was running the DI sensitivity pretty hot to get the images I wanted. It's kinda weird that the 2D image didn't show anything in the second image even though it shows some kind of mass object on the DI view. Thanks for the reply.
    2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiew View Post
    Jesse, that was in max mod with the screen speed at 10. I was running the DI sensitivity pretty hot to get the images I wanted. It's kinda weird that the 2D image didn't show anything in the second image even though it shows some kind of mass object on the DI view. Thanks for the reply.

The DI image is produced by blending the two SI pulses. SI has a lot more coverage than 2D so it is not unusual to have stuff displayed on DI that is not displayed on 2D.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Thanks Wayne