Trim drama! Water suspected??

Ok so I finally got the Cap off of the Res. when Ioosened, it released air pressure.. and NOTHING came out at all, No fluid of any sort. I filled it with fluid and capped it, and ran the trim up and down a few times. About ten minutes later I unscrewed the cap again and removed it and the fluid started pouring out but it had turned beige/off-whitish in color, and looked like it had millions of tiny little air bubbles in it??? My buddy told me that he thought that might mean that there is water in the trim??? But the boat hasnt been in the water since I test drove it back in november.. I flushed the trim with fluid until it started coming out clear again, filled it, capped it, ran the trim again, waited a few minutes, and same damn thing!!! I am at my wits end with everything, and this just put the icing on the cake.Since being laid off of work last month, I have literally spent every single day for a month straight (10-17 hrs a day) restoring this boat. SO frustrated, would appreciate any advice? posting a picture of what the fluid looked like.

2. Member

3. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Looks like someone has been using pliers to get it off. Get a new one from your local dealer. If all else fails, a dremel tool will put another slot into it....

4. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    PLIERS and ease it off real easy might wait till ya get your new one incase you bust it .
    Mine gets tight sometimes and I have to loosen with pilers
    BIG BASS

5. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Replace it and fill the system. Bleed the air and don't overtighten the cap. Leave it alone unless you suspect and issue. If you suspect an issue have a competent tech correct the problem.

6. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Replace it and fill the system. Bleed the air and don't overtighten the cap. Leave it alone unless you suspect and issue. If you suspect an issue have a competent tech correct the problem.
    Dat's why You get the big bux!!!!

7. Member