Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Lightbulb INTEGRITY Injection (by European Marine) offers Injector Service and Calibration!

INTEGRITY Injection (a division of European Marine, LLC) offers PROFESSIONAL fuel injector cleaning, service and flow testing.

This service will be available BOTH in our shop, or on a Mail-In Basis.

We offer service for EFI, 4-Stroke EFI, Optimax Direct Injectors, Optimax Fuel Rails, Optimax Side-Feed fuel injectors, VST Assemblies, and REED Blocks/Assemblies.

Website information and service order forms are available on our website at: www.integrityinjection.net/injectorservice.html (turnaround time is 7-10 business days average, but does vary depending on workload that comes in).

For EFI engine owners... we will also be offering a COMPLETE INTAKE R&R SERVICE (simply pull, drain and ship your ENTIRE INTAKE and/or VST). Contact us via email or phone for details on this service.

For Optimax/DFI engine owners... we offer complete RAIL servicing (including disassembly, ultrasonic cleaning, inspection of all components, and reassembly). Rail problems CAN be repaired during this service (with a common-sense approach... in severe-damage cases we may offer you the alternative of an "exchange" purchase of a new rail set at a discounted price).

IMPORTANT NOTE: When shipping your fuel injectors- ALWAYS ENSURE THE SHIPMENT for the cost of replacements! If you need to look up the prices of injectors for your engine, you can do so on our website at: European Marine or www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

Also available: VST Cleaning/Service, and OPTIMAX FUEL RAIL CLEANING/SERVICE, Reed block lapping/reed mounting, and TDR Performance Reeds.

You can even send your ENTIRE fuel system in.... receiving it back in KNOWN GOOD and working condition... FULLY TESTED.

Please DO NOT pack your fuel system components in any form of polystyrene foam (and certainly not in "Circus Peanuts"). These types of packaging materials are VERY detrimental to your fuel system components (AND make a huge mess in the Lab... or lab equipment). Thanks!
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 01-08-2015 at 06:10 AM.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Re: NEW for 2011 at European Marine: INJECTOR Service & Cleaning (EuropeanAM)

Re: NEW for 2011 at European Marine: INJECTOR Service & Cleaning (EuropeanAM)

Let me know when your ready Don. I got a spare set I want to have done.

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day...teach a man to fish and, he'll lay out of work, miss dinner dates with the wife....and live happily ever after"

"He, who dies with the most toys, wins"

4. Bullet Country
    Don,

Shoot me an IM whenever you get setup and i will send mine in!

Thanks!

Re: (jowens)

how about let ALL of us know...a fowled injector was the EXCUSE that was given for our last busted piston...definately open to getting all 6 cleaned...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

6. Banned

Re: Beginning March 11, 2011 at European Marine: INJECTO ... (EuropeanAM)

email sent

Modified by Rich Z at 10:57 PM 3/17/2011

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Re: Beginning March 11, 2011 at European Marine: INJECTO ... (Rich Z)

And replied.......

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

8. Member

Don, How difficult is it to remove, get to you for testing, and reinstall? Is this something that a reasonable proficient wrench can do or does it require your expert hands on, to have a good chance of success? Thanks for your help!

9. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Re: Beginning March 11, 2011 at European Marine: INJECTO ... (keowee)

With reasonable aptitude, it's not that difficult (but I WOULD recommend having an OEM Repair Manual to utilize as a guide).

10. Member

Don,

I tried to look up injectors on the website. I couldn't get it to pull my motor up it is a 225 mercury optimax dfi. My questions are what does it cost to service and replace with new ones. How long does it take. Thanks for your help

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Re: Beginning March 11, 2011 at European Marine: INJECTO ... (blazer11)

We would need your engine's SERIAL number to look up parts prices (that's usually done through the website, or by email through our Parts Department).

Injector service pricing (and average turn-around) are listed on the Injector Service Request Form (which you can download by following the below link... download the form at the bottom of that webpage):

http://www.integrityinjection.net/injectorservice.html
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 12-31-2014 at 01:38 PM.

12. Banned
    Don I have had my Compressor go out want to send you my fuel rail I have my fuel rail off and all hoses connected after I take the two nuts off each side of fuel rail and slide off do I also need to take the things out that they plug in too that are at the spark plugs and if so how do you take them out also it is a 2009 mercury 250 pro xs 1B747480

13. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpuma09 View Post
    Don I have had my Compressor go out want to send you my fuel rail I have my fuel rail off and all hoses connected after I take the two nuts off each side of fuel rail and slide off do I also need to take the things out that they plug in too that are at the spark plugs and if so how do you take them out also it is a 2009 mercury 250 pro xs 1B747480
    Those would be the DIRECT INJECTORS (also known as Air Injectors). Unplug the electrical connector to each of the GRAY direct injectors, then "twist and pull" (WITH A FIRM GRASP SO AS NOT TO DROP THEM).

Be sure to download a Service Request Form from: www.integrityinjection.net/injectorservice.html
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 12-31-2014 at 01:38 PM.

14. Member
    What's your recommended way of packing for shipment?
    Nitro z21

15. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Bubble wrap makes an excellent packaging material.

Double-boxing is wise (or, an inexpensive DRINK COOLER works quite well, for systems that will fit inside it).

16. Member
    I don't see anyone else posting this issue, but I had it a couple years ago when I went to ship via USPS.

What is the best way to get all of the fuel out of the rails Don? I eventually just kept rocking it side to side (if I remember correctly) and got enough out that fuel wasn't obviously leaking and they would take my package.

Figured I would go ahead and ask since I will be sending them to you again the winter.

17. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Good question.

Hold the rail with the FUEL SUPPLY LINE upside down (Port rail on most 3L Models), while holding the one with the fuel SCHRADER VALVE up high (Stb rail on most 3L models).

Depress the schrader valve (fuel pressure)- fuel drains from that rail, through the cross hose, and out the fuel SUPPLY hose.

18. Member
    Don, I have a 250 pro xs. Serial number 1b720732. I have removed the fuel injectors. Took a little prying and gentle twisting. In my merc Oem manual it mentioned something about seal tool for reinstalling the direct injectors. I stopped the process of removing the direct inj until I get an answer. I am wondering what is needed to remove and reinstall these air injectors.
    thank you

19. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    We would advise you if that tool will be necessary.

Honestly... it's just a nylon "clamp" tool that really doesn't work too well (IMHO).

You should not be removing the fuel injectors from the rail- as a matter of fact: Don't remove ANYTHING that requires an "allen-wrench".

If you require any further assistance, you can contact us by phone or email.