Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!!

I wonder?
    I wonder just how many it takes before we just all up and quit?
    Just how many times a person gets cheated out of a win, before the cheater gets caught?

Take Robbie Rose for an example: No telling how many careers he has destroyed by taking somebody else's check.
    Same with John Higman. No telling how long he's been doing this?

People like us just don't cross the scales on top very often. So, every little bit, every little check, every pat on the back....Counts. We NEED it every now and then to justify entering the next tournament. We need it to put gas in the boat. We need it to be able to move on to the next level.

It's sad. These people don't just get money, They take away from the sport and are probably the reason some good anglers are stacking bricks instead of living a dream they worked their ass off and drained their bank account trying to achieve.

SO, When does it end and how to stop it?
    Or, do we all just quit.

I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

2. Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (SkeeterDD22)

If every time people were caught, examples were made out of them, that would help. No telling how many people have been caught, and things were dealt with quietly so trouble wouldn't be stirred up.
    I agree that it takes from everyone, not just someone who should've won. If we can't have enough integrity in this to be able to trust that whoever wins really wins, then why do it?
    '02 Gambler Outlaw
    '02 Mercury 200 EFI 2.5L

3. Real Deal Tungsten

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (cmclairday2)

danny we all know your one of em........it's hard to zero EVERY tourney without some help somewhere.......

4. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (Skeeterman1)

I hate it when one individual just smears our sports name. Before long you'll here people refering to our sport as another WWF. It should be front page this guy shouldnt be allowed to fish anymore anywhere. If I can't go out and catch the fish then I really dont need your money. It's fun to joke around about Danny being a cheater, but the way peoples integrity is these days you can't even joke anymore. It's a real problem.

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (Skeeterman1)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Skeeterman1 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">danny we all know your one of em........it's hard to zero EVERY tourney without some help somewhere....... </td></tr></table>

It's not skill. I'm naturally gifted at not catching fish.

It's stealing among other crimes. It should be prosecuted with payback of monies and fines/jail time/ at least a 5 yr license suspension/ and put into the criminal system for background checks.
    While I don't fish many tournaments anymore, it just makes me want to beat the he** out of the guy. I don't mind losing in a tournament, I don't like it, but it makes me curious how others find a good area to fish and I overlook it. But to cheat and make money off of people that are better fishermen, like Danny said, have to lay bricks or work labor instead of following a dream....
    Pathetic.

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (Eyra1)

I'm just thinking.
    You've cut corners, stopped smoking, stopped drinking, picked up aluminum cans off the side of the road, dug thru the cracks in the couch...for the last 5 years.
    Gathered up $20k, quit your job, and signed up for the BASS opens. Spent every night in a campground in a tent. Living off of boat crackers and Sam's Choice bottled pond water.
    Last tournament and you're "sittin on the bubble".
    If you finish in the top 10, You're headed to the Elites.
    If not, you're spent....you're finished....your done....your "DUN".
    Well, you finish 11th.....

The next year, you're working two jobs just trying to re-pay what that $20k didn't cover. You turn the lawnmower off and head home to take a shower and change clothes. Got just enough time before you have to clock-in to stock the produce isle at Publix for some relief.
    Pull your pants down, sit, grab up the latest copy of BassMaster which you are gratefull somebody left in the breakroom cause you can't afford the subscription anymore.
    While enjoying that 10minute that's ALL YOURS, You read where one of the guys that beat you that last tournament was caught cheating in one of the Opens this year.........

8. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

While enjoying that 10minute that's ALL YOURS, You read where one of the guys that beat you that last tournament was caught cheating in one of the Opens this year......... </td></tr></table>

That would be enough to make me go POSTAL

Gayle

I am too good for nothing

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (turkdaddy)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by turkdaddy &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

That would be enough to make me go POSTAL</td></tr></table>

Gayle, you already Postal.
    (flat rate though..cheap bast..)

10. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I'm just thinking.
    You've cut corners, stopped smoking, stopped drinking, picked up aluminum cans off the side of the road, dug thru the cracks in the couch...for the last 5 years.
    Gathered up $20k, quit your job, and signed up for the BASS opens. Spent every night in a campground in a tent. Living off of boat crackers and Sam's Choice bottled pond water.
    Last tournament and you're "sittin on the bubble".
    If you finish in the top 10, You're headed to the Elites.
    If not, you're spent....you're finished....your done....your "DUN".
    Well, you finish 11th.....

The next year, you're working two jobs just trying to re-pay what that $20k didn't cover. You turn the lawnmower off and head home to take a shower and change clothes. Got just enough time before you have to clock-in to stock the produce isle at Publix for some relief.
    Pull your pants down, sit, grab up the latest copy of BassMaster which you are gratefull somebody left in the breakroom cause you can't afford the subscription anymore.
    While enjoying that 10minute that's ALL YOURS, You read where one of the guys that beat you that last tournament was caught cheating in one of the Opens this year......... </td></tr></table>Doctors will prescribe meds for this

Life is made up of years that mean nothing, and moments that mean it all!!!!!!!!

11. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (turkdaddy)

Hey, ease up on the postal. That was just a few (that got caught) that gave the rest of us a bad name. Kind of like big bass tournys. Maybe they should have to draw for partners like real tournys.

Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

12. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!!

Unfortunatly it all has to do with one thing "MONEY" no matter if its fishing or wall street or big oil it all comes down to money and what you are willing to do to get it. with that said the other half of that is morals and if you dont have any you dont care a rats ass what you are doing to the sport or other people and I dont think that can ever be fixed
    2017 Tracker Pro Team 17 TXW 60hp 4stroke

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (BigSteve1967)

Sad thing is, I didn't even fish any of the tournament.
    Had he known that, I doubt any of this woulda happenned.

I can only assume he thought I was there and figured he needed to do something drastic to win.

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Sad thing is, I didn't even fish any of the tournament.
    Had he known that, I doubt any of this woulda happenned.

I can only assume he thought I was there and figured he needed to do something drastic to win. </td></tr></table>

15. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (Eyra1)

Prosecution is the only way.

16. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (boogerdoc2)

ok ive read all the other post on what he did... and its not making any sense to me... Im in texas working right now and haven't heard a damn thing that makes sense on the computer, so if you could dummify it for me... thanks

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (KegheadSpecial)

In a nutshell.
    He weighed in an 8lb bass at Dardanelle.
    Was DQ'd because he did not pass the polygraph test.

(from all accounts, the reason was....The fish was not caught in the Dardanelle Pool)

18. Member

Here is the link for the post I did last year after he won.

http://www.bbcboards.net/zerothread?id=417760

He has to be CHEATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMO

19. Member

well on get 5 bass i seen where on saturday he had some six pounders, he and his dad both, in the fort smith pool.... then i got to reading he got dq'd for trying to weigh in at dardenelle... so thats he tried to weigh in an eight pounder? What is this guy an f-in idoit? For one he almost one it the year before last, ok he got a little wiser and the next year he waited til the last day to go catch his pond fish and weigh it, which seemed a lil weird to me anyways since i have fish that pool for many years tournaments and all and never a fish that big come out of that pool not saying that it couldn't happen but just highly unlikely for that time of year, now this year he goes and pulls this trick, what a loser. I fished it last year at dardenelle and I weighed in three fish, never won any money but every time i weighed in there was this same guy weighing in and two times he had 6lbers and another he had a 5.5, got home and checked the final standings and he had won like three hourlys and place in a couple others, and he was from somewhere in oklahoma... makes me wonder sometimes how much of this really goes on??? Here we are fishing our asses off in the heat thinking maybe... just maybe we may get lucky, and here these guys are pulling this stunt

20. Xpress Boats Moderator

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (KegheadSpecial)

That's pretty shitty when the honest guy gets his money taken by a thief. Had a couple of guys that fished a little jackpot tx up here years ago that kept their fish in a cage tied to a dock.Problem is they didn't see me and my buddy across the lake from them watching them pull up to the dock and getting the winning fish. Well it was just our word against theirs,and they were buddies with a lot of the guys that fished those tx's so most of the people thought we were lieing about it.Needless to say we never fished those little jackpots again,but did relocate their fish cage to the middle of the lake. About 10 yrs later they did get caught cheating in a tx and poo poo did hit the fan. I haven't heard of them for several years,as i think they got threatened by a few guys and left the area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast