Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Banned

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (xpress spanky)

I wonder what would happen if they just checked livewells like every other tournament? What if we started a list of known cheaters in Arkansas??? It makes me sick to think that the biggest tournament in our state has been corupted by a freaking cheater!

2. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (bigpoppy)

I hate it that ppl dont care about this guy. He has feelings to.......Not man somebody out to take his photo and smear him all over the news. With this under hi photo....CHEATER

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by bigpoppy &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I wonder what would happen if they just checked livewells like every other tournament? What if we started a list of known cheaters in Arkansas??? It makes me sick to think that the biggest tournament in our state has been corupted by a freaking cheater! </td></tr></table>

They let you launch anywhere, and just wait till 6:00am to make a cast. Can't livewell check in that situation.
    Wouldn't do any good anyway. If a person's gonna cheat, a person's gonna cheat. (one way or another).

Think what ya want about polygraphs. IMO: Somebody should start an affordable polygraph business and marked the business to tournaments.
    Need to be at more tournaments, and need to check ALL teams that placed in the money.
    If anybody fails, THE REASON needs to be made clear right then and there. That way, nobody gets "branded" for a life jacket violation or just silly mistakes.
    I think the new secret color is "A-Rig"..........

4. Banned

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (SkeeterDD22)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

If anybody fails, THE REASON needs to be made clear right then and there. That way, nobody gets "branded" for a life jacket violation or just silly mistakes.</td></tr></table>

I agree. You could get DQ'd for a lot of brainless mistakes. Getting a polygraph DQ should be a Brand you carry from then on. Mistakes are forgivable - liars & cheats, not so much.

6. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (JStew)

The day Danny weighed in the rocks at my TX I DQed him but he shouldnt be branded for life it was a honest mistake. But this guy he should be done he failed three times and it wasnt a honest mistake

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (pacafan)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by pacafan &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">The day Danny weighed in the rocks at my TX I DQed him but he shouldnt be branded for life it was a honest mistake. But this guy he should be done he failed three times and it wasnt a honest mistake</td></tr></table>

*&%^#$!! Dabmit Caleb! Every one of those dabm rocks measured on Jeff's board!!

8. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

*&%^#$!! Dabmit Caleb! Every one of those dabm rocks measured on Jeff's board!! </td></tr></table>

Which explains why they were short....

9. Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar

*&%^#$!! Dabmit Caleb! Every one of those dabm rocks measured on Jeff's board!! </td></tr></table>
    Well, he thought they were spotted rocks and they turned out to be largemouth rocks..
    '02 Gambler Outlaw
    '02 Mercury 200 EFI 2.5L

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (cmclairday2)

Short board, Jeff.... My reputation preceeds me!

Looked like brownies to me??
    After all, I was using a G-Loomis Bronzerock Rod to catch em....

12. Member

Jeff leave your manhood out of the conversation were talking fishing

13. Banned

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Looked like brownies to me??
    After all, I was using a G-Loomis Bronzerock Rod to catch em....</td></tr></table>

Do you mean like food brownies or.............oh I get it!

14. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (pacafan)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by pacafan &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Jeff leave your manhood out of the conversation were talking fishing
    </td></tr></table>

OUCH....

15. Member

How many tournaments a year are we talking and what kind of money is in it to have a mobile polygraph on site at local tournaments. I have the connections to do this however. You wont find a guy to go to Dardanelle for $50 for a jackpot tournment to do a polygraph. I dont know however some of our wed night jackpots get up to $1500 or so up here. Is it worth $150-$200-$250 a tournament. Name what your clubs/tourneys are willing to pay and how many a year. I will let you know if I can make it happen.

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (razorback73)

I think that any time the threat of polygraph is in the rules, in a trail/series...They need to make good on that in at least two of the tournaments.
    AND, for anybody "in the money", not just 1st.

BUT, any DQ'S due to this need to be explained in public.
    Example: If somebody gets dq'd due to a life jacket thing...Everybody should hear that from the tournament director. Same with any reason.

17. Arkansas Fishing Moderator cmclairday2's Avatar

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by SkeeterDD22 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I think that any time the threat of polygraph is in the rules, in a trail/series...They need to make good on that in at least two of the tournaments.
    AND, for anybody "in the money", not just 1st.

BUT, any DQ'S due to this need to be explained in public.
    Example: If somebody gets dq'd due to a life jacket thing...Everybody should hear that from the tournament director. Same with any reason.</td></tr></table>
    I couldn't agree more. There is a vast difference between a cheater and someone who breaks a rule, life jackets or kill switch for instance.
    '02 Gambler Outlaw
    '02 Mercury 200 EFI 2.5L

18. Member

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (cmclairday2)

I see they didn't have to put you in for the lie detector test for the Super Team tournament at Pine Bluff, Danny....

....or did you just not fish it?

Re: Cheater Cheater Punkin Eater!! (wildkat7)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by wildkat7 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I see they didn't have to put you in for the lie detector test for the Super Team tournament at Pine Bluff, Danny....

....or did you just not fish it?</td></tr></table>

No need for polygraph. We were using a net catching and sorting out the big fish at weigh-in...as others were letting them go.
    We saw no problem with this practice....but.....ended up 15min late.

Actually, didn't fish it. Went to a wedding in Fayetteville Saturday evening. Drank, fell down, got up, dranks some more, fell down again.
    Got home at 2:00am Sun morning. Got up in time for work this morning.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xpress spanky View Post
    That's pretty shitty when the honest guy gets his money taken by a thief. Had a couple of guys that fished a little jackpot tx up here years ago that kept their fish in a cage tied to a dock.Problem is they didn't see me and my buddy across the lake from them watching them pull up to the dock and getting the winning fish. Well it was just our word against theirs,and they were buddies with a lot of the guys that fished those tx's so most of the people thought we were lieing about it.Needless to say we never fished those little jackpots again,but did relocate their fish cage to the middle of the lake. About 10 yrs later they did get caught cheating in a tx and poo poo did hit the fan. I haven't heard of them for several years,as i think they got threatened by a few guys and left the area.
    Bass fishing is not the only way he cheated

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast