Thumbs Up If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts or Accessories...

Guys & Gals:

You can now order Mercury Parts DIRECTLY through our website at: www.mercurypartsonline.net

Orders with a FINAL subtotal of $110 or more can use BBC Discount Code: BBC10 (10% discount, and free ground shipping if no liquids/lubes). You MUST select GROUND SHIPPING to receive the free shipping benefit from the discount code.

If you are unable to locate what you are looking for through the website:

Please contact me directly by email! Parts department can be reached at: parts "at" europeanmarine . org

I prefer an email with:

1. Engine size
    2. Engine serial number
    3. List of parts needed
    4. PAYPAL email address
    5. Phone number
    6. Are you a SC resident (for tax purposes)?

I send out orders the same day they are paid for (orders placed by noon) provided we have all items requested in stock.

Don't forget to mention that you're a BBC Member

Website address: http://www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

Please do not PM Parts Requests, as I seldom check PM's.

Thank you for your business!
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 10-27-2022 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Updated Info

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Rhonda does an excellent job at keeping up with (and filling) everyone's orders. She's really the "brains" behind the operation.

While we don't have (or even claim to have) the lowest price you'll ever find- Rhonda does an excellent job at providing consistently good (and competitive) prices... backed with excellent (award-winning) support and customer service.

Thank you to those of you who have chosen to (and continue to) do business with us.

Did you know that you can now lookup AND ORDER most parts for your Mercury Engine directly on our website?

Visit our Parts Page... and signup for a (free) account to view Parts Diagrams and order parts at:

www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Thank you to all of the BBC members that have chosen to business with us!

European Marine's Mercury Parts website has been updated to include newer product and later serial number lookups.

We've also included our older lookup as an "Archive Parts Lookup" method so as not lose information for older engines.
    To access the Archive Parts Lookup, login to the site and use the button indicated by the
    RED arrow:

BBC member orders that exceed $110 can receive a 10% discount, and free GROUND shipping by using Coupon Code: BBC10
    (Some restrictions apply due to weight or hazardous materials).

You can access the site via the following link:

European Marine's Parts Department Website

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor