Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Thumbs Up Your Patience and Understanding is Appreciated! Updated 11/2/2023

Guys and Gals:

I would first like to thank all of you that have chosen to do business with European Marine, LLC. It's a real pleasure to assist you with your needs.

As many of you know, I devote a substantial amount of time DAILY to this site. This time is on a "volunteer" basis.... and believe it or not, I actually DO work a day job that involves the use of hand-tools and "hands-on manual labor".

When we're in our busy season.... the best way to reach me personally is either through BBC, or via email (which allows me to respond when I have the chance). Please try these methods first.

You're always welcome to call if your question or need is of a nature that cannot be handled by email, IM or posting. You'll likely speak with one of my staff... and MANY of your questions can be answered by my staff (usually Rhonda). We definitely appreciate it when you have your engine serial number ON HAND when calling.

I sincerely appreciate those that show kindness and courtesy to my staff!

If your question pertains to "what size wrench is used to remove this bolt".... that's certainly something that can be found in a service manual, one of my staff can answer, or can be handled by email. Parts questions are also something that my staff is well equipped to handle, and can usually be handled most rapidly by email (or even directly on our website at: www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

If I'm not available (which is often the case during the day)... PLEASE leave your contact information (and a brief description of what your call is in reference to) with whomever answers the phone (or if you get our voicemail, PLEASE leave a message). I WILL return your call when I have a few minutes (and usually return calls at the beginning of, or end of, my work day).

Please- when leaving messages, leave a phone number that I can actually reach you at. It's frustrating when 7 of 10 returned phone calls result in "voicemail" (or worse yet... a "voicemailbox that is full and cannot accept messages- OR has not been setup... goodbye").

If I'm unable to reach you upon dialing your number, I'll try to leave a message. That's as far as I can go (message is crossed off if I can't reach you).

I MUST be able to complete work and make a meager living.... or I can't be available to assist here... thanks for understanding that I will return your call/contact!

I'm happy to help you in any way possible... and simply ask that you be patient, courteous and understanding with me and my staff.

Thank you for your assistance... looking forward to a GREAT SEASON!
    Last edited by EuropeanAM; 04-13-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor