Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Doug's claim to fame

What's it gonna be another lil champ w/ a 90 HP to smoke all of us?

Re: Doug's claim to fame (oiltech09)

Skeeter SHO

3. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: Doug's claim to fame (RogerR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RogerR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Skeeter SHO </TD></TR></TABLE>

I would love to see Doug get a SHO.If he did not tear it up it would be a great motor fo sho

Re: Doug's claim to fame (JOHN202)

5. Member

what ever it is will be faster than oilwreck!!!!!!! wanbt be a sho 4 sho cause i aint spending that kind a jack and i aint buyin new!!!!!!!!!!! I have told yall i am motivated by money and whatever i buyt will be a deal. it could happen as soon as tuesday or maybe a few weeks just depends on what i see when i get there! What i can tell you is some want know what it is til it passes them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might even pass a walmart bullet with a ricer! Oh but if i had the money to blow i would buy an sho 4 sho! if i bought a new motor on a new boat that would be the one! Bar None

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oiltech09 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What's it gonna be another lil champ w/ a 90 HP to smoke all of us? </TD></TR></TABLE>Wrong , hes lookin at a nice boat that will outrun both of us . But Im sworn to secrecy !!!! Yall will no by tomorrow , cuz thats when hes going to look at it and if he buys it yall know he cant keep his mouth closed for to long !!!!!!!!!!!
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

7. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: Doug's claim to fame (DOUGMCGEE188)

[QUOTE What i can tell you is some want know what it is til it passes them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might even pass a walmart bullet with a ricer!

A Walmart Bullet is a Bass Cat Up Grade...just sayin

8. Member

Re: Doug's claim to fame (Gun Runner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gun Runner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wrong , hes lookin at a nice boat that will outrun both of us . But Im sworn to secrecy !!!! Yall will no by tomorrow , cuz thats when hes going to look at it and if he buys it yall know he cant keep his mouth closed for to long !!!!!!!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yes i can None of the 3 of us who know have let X out the bag yet!!!!!!!! I might post a lil teaser if i buy but not the whole deal til the time as right! It might even have a little bit of X in it too!

Oh John you driivn a "wish you had a bullet" and talkin smack? It just might pass you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DOUGMCGEE188 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Oh John you driivn a "wish you had a bullet" and talkin smack? It just might pass you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, i'm driving a Blazer,rides better and no bugs..

10. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gun Runner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wrong , hes lookin at a nice boat that will outrun both of us . But Im sworn to secrecy !!!! Yall will no by tomorrow , cuz thats when hes going to look at it and if he buys it yall know he cant keep his mouth closed for to long !!!!!!!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I am looking at a very nice boat also. Don't mean I'm gonna buy it, smoke and mirrors

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JOHN202 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">[QUOTE What i can tell you is some want know what it is til it passes them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might even pass a walmart bullet with a ricer!

A Walmart Bullet is a Bass Cat Up Grade...just sayin </TD></TR></TABLE>A walmart Bullet is just what the name says !!!!!!! SLOWER , AND NOT NEARLY AS COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

12. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gun Runner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A walmart Bullet is just what the name says !!!!!!! FASTER , AND REALLY COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Gun

13. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oiltech09 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am looking at a very nice boat also. Don't mean I'm gonna buy it, smoke and mirrors </TD></TR></TABLE>

thats the difference between me and you !!!!!! you look and talk I buy and ride!!!!!!!!!!! Smoke and mirrors are only to sucker in the suckers! I dont want to hide it from you i might show you just enough so you know who it is that passes you!

14. Member

Bet dem bullet boys will have somethin to say bout dat there there john!

15. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Yea, but everybody on here always got something to say...so what!!

16. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JOHN202 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

and no bugs.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hater.

17. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JOHN202 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yea, but everybody on here always got something to say...so what!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I notice they really talk when they sceared!!!!!!! Kind of like oilwreck! I mean oiltech!

18. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

19. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DOUGMCGEE188 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats the difference between me and you !!!!!! you look and talk I buy and ride!!!!!!!!!!! Smoke and mirrors are only to sucker in the suckers! I dont want to hide it from you i might show you just enough so you know who it is that passes you!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I encourage you buy something to pass me . But don't forget it's not just me you need worry about. The Bullet boys may have something for you too. So when you go look at it tomorrow make sure it can run 3 digits. Good luck to ya

20. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Just saying.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast