ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Got a whole dam year of it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (DOUGMCGEE188)

It would not have been like that if McCoy did not get hurt.

Roll Tide

Did I just say that?
    BBT

3. Member

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (Bump)

Atleast Jefferson played a few quarters with LSU. Bama makes a living beatin people up not being pretty and flashy! But had he stayed they wouldnt played the conservative bs for 1.5 quartes in the second half that could have easily cost them the game. I quess we will never know but for the year ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (DOUGMCGEE188)

Congrats to the Tide

some bone head in the lounge actually said that Bama was overrated and the SEC sucks I told him to please put down the pipe,you are making yourself look bad Dont think he understands that the SEC has won 4 years in a row.

JOHN202

5. Member

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (JOHN202)

Yeah i messed with the cry babies til 1 am this morning!

$aban deserved the NC When you go undefeated in the SEC then win the NC game you cannot deny them. Makes Les "boneheaded" miles as the LSU coach hurt even more. $aban may be a (edit) but he can sure coach college football

Man why you wana lie....you don't stir up chit....you too quiet

8. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! (iron banks)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by iron banks &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">$aban deserved the NC When you go undefeated in the SEC then win the NC game you cannot deny them. Makes Les "boneheaded" miles as the LSU coach hurt even more. $aban may be a (edit) but he can sure coach college football </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yea, but now the clock is ticking on how long will Saban stay at Bama.The Tide nation doesn't know that Saban dont give a care about them,its all about Saban.Its been like that everywhere he's been and i dont see it stopping anytime soon.If yall think he's gonna retire at Bama i got some swamp i would like to sell yall Dude is a great coach, but he's a drifter looking for a better gig with a fat paycheck

JOHN202

9. Member

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... (signmanbasser)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by signmanbasser &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man why you wana lie....you don't stir up chit....you too quiet </TD></TR></TABLE>

Man i been giving the crybabies hell all night and morning. what if what if what if. IF GRANMA HAD NUTS SHE'D HAVE BEEN PAWPAW!

As far as Saban stayin if Bama lets him go on money then they get what they deserve. They should learn from LSU's mistakes. I bet he gets a raise to atleast more than mack brown makes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... (DOUGMCGEE188)

They sure spelled out the differences on national tv.....

11. Member

Re: ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... (DOUGMCGEE188)

I think it is crappy that people wanna take their glory just because someone got hurt. Its all poart of the game, It happens they should have been better prepared. Football is a contact sport. Injury is no stranger to this game
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO