My experience with European Marine

Just wanted to drop everybody a line on all my experiences dealing with Don @ European Marine. We're generally always the first to slam someone for poor service but sledom make note of good service.............So let it be said.......

I've never in my life had so much attention paid to me and my questions when talking issues with Don. You get 100% of his attention and he's a very, very knowledgeable guy and I apprecate all he's done for me.

As for ordering parts from Don, best service I'd ever gotten anywhere. I sure wish he was my home town dealer. What Don provides is honesty and the best service anyone could ask for, advice is always 100% free (and it's the best advice you'll ever get).

Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

S.W. Ohio

2. Member

Re: My experience with European Marine (SPRINT 290DC)

I concur, Don provides fantastic support !!! I have purchased a Smartgauge Monitor and Mercury Shop Manual from him. Let alone the dozens of questions.
    He is always there to assist in any way he can.

3. Member

To my mind Don is the model forum moderator. His responses to posts are timely, easy to understand, and (based on feedback from posters) on the mark technically. He is always courteous and professional, even when discussing the same topic the umpteenth time or responding to the occasional out-of-left-field question or remark (like some of mine - LOL).

Ditto dealing with him for parts and supplies.

So many honey-dos . . . . . so little motivation

4. Member

Right on !!!!!!!! I am new to the bbc boards and was desprite searching every thing I could to find out was going on with my engine , Went to two diff. dealers and no answers , Not that they didnt try but I mean When they dont know and your payin for I think its this or that i had enough. My rig was down and it right here at Christmas so o course things are tight and the kids and wife come before the boat , but anyway Since my first post he was right there to help steer me in the right direction he didnt have to I mean i know hes a busy man but he always had time on time , So of course ordered every thing from him he told me exact ly what I would need to complete the job down to the funny headed zip ties for each oil line . It dont get any better on service than that. Right on Don this beers for you Thanks for being what others should strive to be............... Trey Beck Lincolnton Ga

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Really not that big of a deal.... just trying to do what I can (and should).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member

I third that.. hands down...

Paul Calvert
    Palm Harbor Florida

2007 Blazer 210DC Pro-v w/ 2010 Mercury OptiMax 300xs
    \"Saving Gas and Hauling Azz\" 89.3mph GPS

Re: My experience with European Marine (bassitup)

I ALSO WANT TO SAY THANKS TO DON FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME DOWN HERE IN LOUISIANA. FIRST A LOWER UNIT AND NOW A HEAD FOR MY MOTOR. THANKS AGAIN DON. HAPPY HOLIDAYS DARRYL FOLSE