Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
  1. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Mitch... you've got a PM.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    Don i have a 2014 250 pro xs i purchased about a month ago and was curious what a service like this would cost? Thanks for your time in advance!!

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM sent

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Don
    im in NY what should the cost be for a ProXS 150. Had it winterized after its first year. Now I need the one year service. Thanks!
    2019 Nitro Z20
    2019 Pro XS 250 4 Stroke
    112 Minn Kota Ultrex
    Lowrance HDS 12 live
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live
    12" Atlas Hydraulic JP
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades

Tow Vehicle
    2017 Toyota Tundra

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM sent.

6. Member
    Don, can you send me a PM with Oricing on a 2006 225 ProXS please. Thanks.

7. Member
    Could you send me a quote for a 2014 250 proxs?
    Thanks!
    2014 Nitro Z9 DC || Mercury 250 Pro XS || 10" Atlus Hydrolic JP || Motorguide Tr 109 || Humminbird Helix 10 DI/SI, Humminbird Helix 12 DI || Dual 12ft Minn Kota Talons

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM's sent.

9. Member
    Please sent me a quote also for a 2012 250 Pro XS?

10. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM Sent.

11. Member
    Save
    2012 Ranger Z518
    Motor Info:
    200 XS
    Serial number 1B882317
    Model number 1200P73EY

12. Member
    I just did an annual at a local marine shop and I'm not very happy with my results! Got no printout of hours, no compression numbers, and during our conversation I asked to look at the removed plug to see what wear they had with the way I run it. Never saw one! Didn't even download the hours! It feels like they just had a box of parts and just went to town replacing stuff. All of this for way more than I thought I should have paid. Not happy, but what can I do?
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset5 View Post
    I just did an annual at a local marine shop and I'm not very happy with my results! Got no printout of hours, no compression numbers, and during our conversation I asked to look at the removed plug to see what wear they had with the way I run it. Never saw one! Didn't even download the hours! It feels like they just had a box of parts and just went to town replacing stuff. All of this for way more than I thought I should have paid. Not happy, but what can I do?
    Buy a Genuine Mercury Marine Service Manual and perform your own maintenance......

14. Banned
    Did they say they were going to do a compression check?

15. Member
    Nova, I understood the compression check is part of the Annual as is the download. Am I wrong?
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

16. Member
    Savage, if I had the manual I suppose I could use the manual to put in a smart gauge to keep track of the hours....
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

17. Member
    Yes, The right Smartcraft gauge will show hours.

18. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Nova, I understood the compression check is part of the Annual as is the download. Am I wrong?
    See Post#1 in this thread.

19. Banned
    Annual maintenance/ winterizing quote for 2017 Mercury ProXs 115?

question on "dewinterization" what needs to be done? Can I just take it to the lake with fresh fuel, charged batteries and go after sitting for three months? Should I replace plugs after first spring trip to prevent fouling new plugs from fogging?
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast