Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You've both got PM's.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    I have a 2010 merc pro xs 20. I recently had to have the powerhead replaced. Since I got it back I have put about 44 minutes on it. Anything special I need to do to winterize it. Should it have new plugs? Etc.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If the plugs and fuel filter were JUST replaced when the powerhead was installed (verify this via your service order)... you should not need to replace them again at this point.

Use the list on the FIRST post of this thread to verify what has, and has not been performed.

Fuel system protection, and internal engine protection (oil applied to cylinders) would still apply if the engine will be stored.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Hi Don
    Can you PM me please on the cost of your 100 hr maintenance that includes all thats listed from the original post.
    Thank you.
    Also was there a recall on 2008 250Pro XS coils? If they are the bad ones would i be able to have them all changed? Its under warranty thru summer of 2015. I would be coming from Central Florida.

5. Member
    EuropeanAM could you PM the cost of the Recommended Maintenance. I have a 05 ProXS 225

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM's sent.

7. Banned
    I would like to know a price on it also as I will be having you do my service this year. Thanks!

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM Sent.

9. Member
    I would like to know the cost also. Thanks.

10. Member
    I would also like to know the cost for a 2012 200 pro xs

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM's sent.

12. Member

Cost

Could you please tell me also, I'm looking to keep my proxs 150 in top shape.
    Thanks a lot!
    I do what my Rice Krispies tell me to do.
    2013 Z118/Zpack

13. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM Sent.

14. Member
    Seems that some of this is likely being missed-could you add me to your PM list? Thanks.

15. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM sent.

16. Member
    can you please send me the cost for a 175 prosx?
    thanks

17. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM Replied.

18. Member
    I would also like to know the cost for an 06 225 pro xs.

Thanks

19. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    PM sent.....

20. Member

Please PM the price and/or hours required forthis recommended maint.

Hi Don! I have a 04 Optimax M2 Sport Jet that has been giving me problems starting, please let me know the cost of this maint.

Much Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    PM sent.....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast