Thread: Boat Ramps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Boat Ramps

Ok guys, I am ready to get out and start finding the boat ramps, where do I start?

2. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (Rebel1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rebel1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok guys, I am ready to get out and start finding the boat ramps, where do I start?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh boy, now you have opened a can of worms up............. I can help you over here, but you are over there.......... Ricky196

Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Secret Weapon Lures Pro Staff, K & M Custom Rods Pro Staff, ABA Pro Staff,

3. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Re: Boat Ramps (Ricky196)

I just want to start looking. Blazer started building my rig today.

4. Member

1)Diorons Landing 2) Adams landing 3) Belle river public landing 4) Bayou Pigeon landing 5) False river Public Landing 6) Public landing under I-10 for Henderson Swamp ( Ricky can help with this one I bet) 7)North Pass Landing on I-55 8) EBI Marina Canarven( one of my favorites) 9) Bob's Bayou Black Marina Gibson ,la. This ought to keep you busy the first week you have the new boat. get back to when you run thru all these and i'll come up with more! These are not in any particuylar order other than how they come to mind!

5. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Re: Boat Ramps (DOUGMCGEE187)

Good list Doug, but I might need a little help finding them...lol

Tom Tom?? I got Troy Troy and he don't got very good sense of direction!

7. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rebel1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just want to start looking. Blazer started building my rig today.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hope there's time to change the color of that new Blazer to Black Ice Flake trimmed in Red flake........

I can sure help from the Henderson Swamp back this way...........like Doug said, I can show you Doiron's, Adams, Amelia Bridge landing under hwy 90{a good landing where you can go to Bayou Black or Stepensville}, Bob's Marine @ Bayou Black, Bayou Segnette{New Orleans}, Twin Sisters in Berwick,

Ricky196

Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Secret Weapon Lures Pro Staff, K & M Custom Rods Pro Staff, ABA Pro Staff,

8. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (jusChrista)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jusChrista &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Tom Tom?? I got Troy Troy and he don't got very good sense of direction! </TD></TR></TABLE>

That's funny, I don't care who you are....
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

9. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rebel1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Good list Doug, but I might need a little help finding them...lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

Rebel remind me next week and I will take you on a tour of most of them in the Pierre Part area.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

10. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (Jeff La)

Boy the EBI Marina launch in Caernarvon is a gem just hope there is no lilies in the canal and a south wind they pack in there real well.

Mike / 20xdc 225 Supermag well I\'m back in business

\"It\'s Huntin time people\" well thats over with

11. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (rusty202)

rebel i can help you up around mid state area red river and places like that. i'm still trying to show ricky196 around

12. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (KWD306)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KWD306 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">rebel i can help you up around mid state area red river and places like that. i'm still trying to show ricky196 around </TD></TR></TABLE>

And I'm still so confused.........

But I do know that you don't want to go to "Cane River" without your Cane River Boater's Safety Card from them, not the state, but them........ Ricky196

And they didn't mention all the launches in the Gonzales area.

14. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Re: Boat Ramps (RogerR)

Yep, I am lost now.

15. Member

Blind River @ Hwy 61

16. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (RCDD)

hell rebel call me and i take you and show you all of them. slow as i type i could do that quicker than directions on this here compuetr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Member

Whatever you do dont go to Canal Bank on the Diversion Canal, went there with a guy from work who needed some setup help. 10.00 dollar launch fee now I know why we were the only boat there! He didnt tell me this until after we launched!

Doug that is the prime time rate, weekends and holidays. Only $5 during the week.

19. Member

Re: Boat Ramps (RogerR)

I dont care what rate it is aint paying 10.00 anytime anywhere! Wouldnt pay 5.00 there the ramp at that nice and freds is free! Atleast the last time i was there. They are too high but they are wanting the big boats not the bass boats anyway!

20. Member

I pay 4.00 to launch at Cypress Cove in Henderson,,, these guys/gals help you get ready to launch, then all you do is get in your boat.....they back you in & go park your truck. Then when you get back, they go get your truck and back it in for you, pull you out & help tie down everything.......well worth the 4.00 to me......I hate to unload & load by myself....... Ricky196

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast