Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: LA members sign in... (Basshuntr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Basshuntr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">See we have a few Newbies in here..Welcome aboard!

You guys jump in as much as you want...I must warn you though some of these guys have well, "issues" so be careful...oh and if you have anything you want to sell, contact AlanS he's like Mikey, he'll buy anything! </TD></TR></TABLE>

HEY!!!!

I'll have you know I only bought 4 rods and 2 reels this month. Plus I still have 2 Academy cards.
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

Re: LA members sign in... (Alan S)

@ Kevin.
    <TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Alan S &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll have you know I only bought 4 rods and 2 reels this month. Plus I still have 2 Academy cards. </TD></TR></TABLE>
    Yea you paid for the rods but don't have them. Sorry had to do that.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (Chad7n7)

amite representing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geoff Bel
    08 Blazer 210 Pro V w/07 Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (jeff210)

Dammit boy...that blazer looks fast sitting on the trailer!

5. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (Basshuntr)

not yet, but im gonna work on it
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geoff Bel
    08 Blazer 210 Pro V w/07 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Re: LA members sign in... (jeff210)

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

After making yourself known in this post, PLEASE post in the LA forum with the rest of us yahoos.

It seems since this introductory post is pinned, ALOT of members ( I not gonna say names ) forget to check in here. I see many members have come in and said "HI" only to be lost in internet oblivion. We value your input! Let us know how you feel about things (not that we really care). Let us know where you fish ( our honey holes aren't producing). And most of all, let us know where they have free beer and food!!!

So please feel free to heap the verbal abuse..................uh..........I mean converse with the rest of us loyal LA members.

SO WELCOME ABOARD!!
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

7. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (Alan S)

Well, I guess after being around here for almost two years it's time I should post something here.

Name's Brad and I usually don't post very much as you all can see from my post count but I do come here (Louisiana forum included) a lot mostly to read and see what is going on.

I first came to BBC while doing a search about Xpress boats and that brought me to the Xpress forum. From there I naturally just started checking out the other forums too. I probably hung around here for almost a year lurking before I joined as a member. Didn't take me too long after that before I incurred the wrath of Christa (glad to see you back by the way) so I got initiated really quick and made to feel like part of the family.

Spent 26 years in the military (as I have posted before) and finally gave it up in 1998. Glad that it is over now and do miss it at times but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.

Currently driving an Xpress X70 with a 150 Yamaha VMAX for the last few years. Most of my fishing time is spent back in the spillway (Pigeon) area at the fishing camp. Fishing is not as great as it used to be but I do really enjoy spending the weekends back there with my two boys (19 and 13). My father used to take me back to that camp and now I'm taking my kids there. Just getting away from it for a while and spending quality time with them is worth more to me that catching lots of fish. I do occasionally fish False River and Old River once in a while too. Mostly for a quick one-day trip though.

Well, I guess that is enough of an intro for now. So far, it's been fun here at BBC. Only know one member personally (ppcpilot) so maybe I'll get to meet some of you later on. Didn't get to go to the rally at Point Breeze a year and a half ago as I had a prior committment. Maybe I'll get to make the next one.

Take care!

Brad E.

8. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (NBE)

Glad you jumped in here Brad, and I can only echo Alan...you new guys/gals that join, come on here and post for us to all share info, or just to have a good or even to together!...We are all family here!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NBE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Didn't take me too long after that before I incurred the wrath of Christa (glad to see you back by the way) so I got initiated really quick and made to feel like part of the family.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

What'd I do???? Gonna have to refresh my memory cuz I don't memba!

And thanks everyone for the welcome back! I missed all ya'll fools and everything that goes on in everyone's lives!!! Lots has changed in my life and I'm jus really happy to be back!!!

10. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (jusChrista)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jusChrista &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What'd I do???? Gonna have to refresh my memory cuz I don't memba!

And thanks everyone for the welcome back! I missed all ya'll fools and everything that goes on in everyone's lives!!! Lots has changed in my life and I'm jus really happy to be back!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Christa Welcome Back...

Re: LA members sign in... (SwatDawg)

Thank you Rob!!

12. Member

Your Welcome Christa

13. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jusChrista &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What'd I do???? Gonna have to refresh my memory cuz I don't memba! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Maybe I shouldn't refresh your memory.

I don't really remember much about it. A bunch were joking in the Lounge about you and with you and I chimed in. Later that night when I signed on you im'd me (re: ambused me ) saying that I didn't know you and I shouldn't be commenting.

I explained I was just joking and apologized and you said ok and that was the end of it. Definitely no hard feelings here.

And again, welcome back!! It's not been quite the same here without you.

14. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NBE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
    Later that night when I signed on you im'd me (re: ambused me ) saying that I didn't know you and I shouldn't be commenting.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's a woman for ya.

15. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (Rocket MaN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket MaN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's a woman for ya. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Here we go...

16. Member

Re: LA members sign in... (SwatDawg)

Signed in!

Ma bad! I don't memba either! I can be a little touchy sometimes!!!

Oh and HEY KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY WOMAN ASS!!!!!!

18. Member

Oh and HEY KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY WOMAN ASS!!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

That's alot of kissin'...

Re: LA members sign in... (Rocket MaN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket MaN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That's alot of kissin'... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Uhhh you really want me to go there???

20. Member

Go there Christa

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast