Thread: Bass Clubs

Bass Clubs

Hey guys I wanted to check in with you all on joining a club for next season. I have read many of your posts of your club tourneys results etc so I know there are quite a few and have found quite a few on the web. Sold my boat a couple weeks ago for multiple reasons but the wife agreed to let me join a club so I can keep fishing now and again next year. I am looking to join as a non-boater. There are 2 key criteria I am looking for and not sure if I can find them both....1 - Tournaments on Sundays - not Saturdays because of my son's sports and 2 - Fish most of the tournaments close to Eastern KS. #2 is not as big of a deal, but just trying to limit too many full weekend events with the kids sports on Saturdays.
    2019 Triton 18 TRX
    200 Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke

Re: Bass Clubs (chadku)

last cast is a fair small clu we fish on sundays, we fished mostly SEK this year. It might be a little bit of a drive for you though.
    Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

Hey I'm in the Flint Hills Bass Association in Topeka. We fish 7 Sunday tournaments starting in March thru Sept. Then we fish a two day Classic fun tournament in Oct. This year we fished Lacygne, Melvern,Clinton,Perry Twice,Big Hill,Wilson, and our classic is at Truman. We also fish Milford and Hillsdale some years. The only two day'er out of town is the classic. We have club information on our web site at http://www.ksbass.net. We have members in Topeka, Lawrence, KCK, Alma, McFarland, Hoyt and Whitting so distance is no problem. We also welcome new members. Larry Brumley

4. Member

Re: Bass Clubs (carp_mstr)

Tried to click on the tournament schedule and it won't work.

Re: Bass Clubs (KSbassfish)

Thats because the only tournament left for this year is the Classic at Truman. The others are done for this year. Larry Brumley

6. Member

Re: Bass Clubs (carp_mstr)

Hey Larry I checked out your site and it looks interesting...who would it be best to contact to ask questions?

Matthew sent you an IM....You all are not that far from me...would be interested in learning more about your club
    2019 Triton 18 TRX
    200 Mercury Pro XS 4 Stroke

IM sent
    Cheaper to keep a kid in tourney fishing than paying attorneys to keep them out of jail !!

8. Member

The Leavenworth Bass Club fishes two one day tournaments on most tournament weekends. You don't have to fish Saturday if you don't want to. We fish primarily in Missouri though, but lakes that are close to Eastern Kansas such as Truman, Pomme, and Table Rock. Our 2011 season will begin Nov 20 & 21 at Table Rock.