The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman's Headquarters is SATURDAY!!!

Our next seminar is this Saturday, Feb. 5 at 1 PM. BASS Elite Series pro Mark Menendez will be here to talk about cold water bass fishing and the spring pre spawn transition.

In addition to 20 years of experience on the pro tour, Mark is an experienced lecturer and holds a degree in fisheries biology from Murray Stat University. He offers a unique perspective on our favorite fish and how it relates to its environment. He will follow the bass through the season and offer tips on how to catch them under varying conditions and temperatures.

This week's event is sponsored by Strike King Lures. We will have Strike King samples for everyone! Come early and sample West Kentucky BBQ at it's finest, catered by King Brothers!

2. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (John@Fisherman's HQ)

What's the address? Coming in from Clarksville, TN I24

2005 TR21X DC
    2005 E-Tec 225HO
    75.7 MPH GPS Full Tourney Load 3/4 tank of fuel

3. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (mikes05triton)

2754 US Highway 641 N
    Benton, KY 42025

If you use Google or Mapquest, sometimes it confuses North and South lol. There is a map on my weppage and Facebook page.

4. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (mikes05triton)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by mikes05triton &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">What's the address? Coming in from Clarksville, TN I24</td></tr></table>

I am comming from Jet-a-Marina, how do i get there with a broken down Kia? Hope to make this one John, MARK is one nice speaker and very good fisherman, know him since he was 15 years old, GREAT GUY He can make a living on ESPN as a anouncer if he wanted to.

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (RangerRodney)

Wish I didn't have to work. I had to work each time you've had one so far.
    Tape it for me Rodney.

6. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (mdunc)

I plan on being at this one, enjoyed the first one.

7. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by RangerRodney &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

I am comming from Jet-a-Marina, how do i get there with a broken down Kia? Hope to make this one John, MARK is one nice speaker and very good fisherman, know him since he was 15 years old, GREAT GUY He can make a living on ESPN as a anouncer if he wanted to. </td></tr></table>

You can hitch hike...somebody would take pity on your old azz lol.

8. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (John@Fisherman's HQ)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by John@Fisherman’s HQ &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

You can hitch hike...somebody would take pity on your old azz lol.</td></tr></table>

I doubt it.....Rodney would probably try and car jack them and make them go to Belew's....
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic 125/100 lithium batteries

9. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (Swerve-n-Protect)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Swerve-n-Protect &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

I doubt it.....Rodney would probably try and car jack them and make them go to Belew's.... </td></tr></table>

Not really, Belew's is closed right now, might hit the King Brothers store next to John's though

10. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by RangerRodney &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Not really, Belew's is closed right now, might hit the King Brothers store next to John's though </td></tr></table>

Ummmmm....i'll have to try them too!
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force
    Garmin LV34

11. Member

Re: The next Cure for Cabin Fever Seminar at Fisherman ... (Swerve-n-Protect)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Swerve-n-Protect &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Ummmmm....i'll have to try them too! </td></tr></table>

King Brothers will be here for the seminar selling BBQ. You can try it right here in the friendly confines of Fisherman's Headquarters!

12. Member

dang it....I cant make the seminar this Saturday.......
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force
    Garmin LV34

13. Member

We ARE having the seminar tomorrow. The weather isn't perfect, but it won't be enough to keep us from having a good time. With a high temperature near 40, everything will be good to go by mid morning!! Everyone come by!

14. Member

We had a great event today! Thanks to everyone who came out. Mark did a great job as always and was at the store for five hours. If anyone left without getting their questions answered, it certainly wasn't for lack of opportunity! Those ole bass won't stand a chance with all the educating that went on today!