Reputable Shop for Johnson Motor

As the title states, I have a 96 225 Johnson Venom. I'm looking for a shop that is reputable and not horribly located to far away (I'm located in Burlington KY 5 miles way from CVG). The service that needs to be done to the motor is a pressure test, water pump and possible new seals in the lower unit. Also, maybe just an over all check up on the motor would be nice as well.

If someone could point me in the right direction would be great. Thanks
    P.U.S.H- Pray Until Something Happens

2. Member
    Dixie Marine in Fairfield, OH works on all engine models.

3. Member
    C and O Marine in west Tennessee is good. Also King Marine in Cape Girardeau, Mo. They both have worked on My Johnson 225 HO with no problems.

4. Member
    All Boats Service Center in Somerset see Tom Bubnick. They are the best in the area if you come down to lake Cumberland or dale hollow
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

5. Member
    M&C Marine in Brooks.

6. Member
    Thank you for the responses so far. Has anyone had luck at Dixie Marine? Seems that Dixie is the closest to me.
    P.U.S.H- Pray Until Something Happens

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak47soulja22 View Post
    Thank you for the responses so far. Has anyone had luck at Dixie Marine? Seems that Dixie is the closest to me.
    Dixie has a pretty good rep, but I personally know of 3 experiences there that had less than desirable outcomes. I will not bring my boat there for what it is worth.

As far as the service you are wanting, they should be able to handle that.

8. Member
    Blackwater Outboard Marine in West Liberty. They do excellent work on any motor brand. 606-743-1322

9. Member
    Steves marine north of Brookville lake near Liberty Ind. easy to get to from Burlington.

10. Member
    OP, there is a guy down at Williamstown also does Johnson work. I think it's called Mullins Marine. The folks at Weida's sent me there. But I fixed the problem on my own. Allcraft off Kellog carries parts for Johnson also.