Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally!

**DISCLAIMER**

During last year's smacktalk post for the rally and in a few for the mini rallies some people ignored the disclaimer and responded and/or posted in the smacktalk thread THEN they wanted to be all hurt and sad when they got slammed so..........once again........this thread is for smacktalk only. If you feel the need to wish people luck, tell them to be safe, compliment their fishing abilities or any other fluffy stuff........post it elsewhere. In addition, if you do not wish to be involved in or subjected to smacktalk do not post. ANY post in this thread will be taken as an indication that you have entered the arena and think you can smack. This year there will be no post smack apologies so if you are thin skinned and/or sensitive please go read the daily funnies. I would also like to say that the last couple smacktalk threads have been rather weak. If you feel as if your smacktalk post is below standard then it probably is and the rest of us can do without it.

First off I would like to thank Brad for worrying about me and the smacktalk thread. It is an honor to know that a member of Team Fluke is concerned about me.

Note to all anglers.....if you see stumps on your right that are completely out of water and forty feet of water to a mud flat on left....it is probably not a good idea to run your boat in between them....SHOCKER....gonna get stuck...then your buddies have to come see you wade in your underwear. Think of others.

Looks as though we have had some folks back out of this year's rally or were not attending at all. That is a shame, however, I am glad to see the Battlecreek boys coming back down. Can't wait to see those northerners throw jerkbaits in the flowers on Kentucky Lake.....luck to ya fellas.

Don't show up on the last day of the tourney and wonder where the card game is....here is a hint...when you see people loading their trucks and Daniel is surrounded by smoke as he cooks.....the rally is wrapping up...come earlier.

At this year's rally there will be a sleeper rule. If by unfortunate circumstance you fall asleep in a public access area there will a penalty and it will probably involve body decoration and pics.

Wow Eric that is great. Maybe this year you can take pics of all the two pounders you catch.

Dear Kyle...I have some ADVISE for you and I hope you take this ADVISE. I would ADVICE you to bring your own beer. Nobody is interested in contributing to the deliquency of a minor.

Ken is a really good poker player. Check out his stack. (Ken is the one on the right)

In the above picture some of you may have noticed the expression on Cassell's face (one without the hat). It all worked out though for him. His hair fell back into place the next morning with just a extra shot of gel.

Hey Cassell and Daniel...it is not impressive to catch keepers on a spot that was hand delivered to you by a guide. While I am glad you all caught some fish and had some fun, fishing somebody else's fish does not make you KVD. Here is a novel idea....spend some time looking for your own fish and catch those.

Whoever is fishing with Dave this weekend gets the "I love Dave and want to be a guide too one day" award for this rally. Easy way out of some competition I think.

On that note Dave...I say put your money in and bring your stuff on Saturday. I will be on fish by then and I tend to be a big fish guy. I promise I won't get on any public forums and discuss how I beat you and your "partner" on MY lakes.

Allen....I have not heard any talk of any Hooters girls coming this year. I know you usually use this time to get your fix for the year but I hope you come anyway. It will take bigger fish than you caught at Rough to get a picture taken anyway.

Hey Brad....how bout you abide by creel limits at the rally and not pose with 27 keeper fish at once. There is no slot at the big ponds so it should be easier for you to manage.

Ohio people.....PLEASE at least go the speed limit on the way down and try to keep it between the yellow and white lines.

Tennessee people....can't wait to hear you sing Rocky Top and wear that real manly orange you all love so much.

Indiana people....ahhh....nuff said. Indiana....whatever. We will try to have enough government cheese so you all can take some home.

This year there will be a Chevy sponsored team at our rally. Just speaking for myself I have to admit that all those stickers look impressive but when you get down to it.....you all will have to be called the "buy here, pay here" team. Three cars in a front yard does not qualify as a Chevy dealer. Also, Triton gold does not apply at the rally. Believe it or not the rally is for fun and there is no money to be made. I realize as borderline pros that you fish to pay the bills but we won't need to see the team shirts at the rally please.

Bring your poker money. The entertainment for the night will be when Kyle wins a hand and starts the fist pumping, high pitched screeching of celebration when he gets a pair of nines and wins 7 chips.

Rally schedule:

Wednesday night...talk about props
    Thursday night.....talk about jackplates
    Friday night......talk about everybody's new carpet.

Remember to bring your own beverages. Just because you are a good guy and have a nice boat does not mean you are getting any of my cooly pops.

There will be a counseling session on Friday morning for those of us who saw Hibbard in his skivies at Barren.

Jeff (JC25)....bad news bro...there are spots in these lakes....remember your flash cards slick.

If for any reason you are afraid of small rodents, bugs, birds, fish or squirrels I can recommend that you stay at home. This is a rally....with boats....and fishing....OUTSIDE....with critters. Can't change that.

Hey Buck...got any donuts? Do I smell bacon? Where is your boat? Have you ever won a rally? There you go....I got all the very funny and deep hurting posts you people normally put up in reference to me. As usual I am in stitches laughing already.

I am done for now. Please remember to keep all the attacks personal in nature. If for any reason you post in this thread and regret it please IM me and I will have your post and any rebuttles removed....I will then alert the others that your panties are in a knot. I would hope that we do a better job of smacktalking than in the past but I also understand that most of you are very mature and responsible adults and don't like such foolishness. For those who decide to participate........DING! DING!

Buck

P.S.--For those of you who are coming to their first rally and may not know anybody and wish to join in we welcome you. You will get no "first timer" sympathy though.

The thoughts and ideas expressed in this post in no way reflect the views of the websites owner and/or operators and are solely the opinions and ideas of the their creator.

2. Member

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (Rippinlip)

didn't mean to step on your toes there buck just worried that your age and level of senility had caused you to relinquish your reign as smack talk dominator.
    Art Carney - Licking the mops at Porcini's since 2009.

3. Member

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (buzzking2001)

fear not there nipple discharge and tread lightly.

4. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rippinlip &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
    Whoever is fishing with Dave this weekend gets the "I love Dave and want to be a guide too one day" award for this rally. Easy way out of some competition I think.

On that note Dave...I say put your money in and bring your stuff on Saturday. I will be on fish by then and I tend to be a big fish guy. I promise I won't get on any public forums and discuss how I beat you and your "partner" on MY lakes.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dave, Looks like Bucky wants to get out fished, I am game for putting up the $$$ to kick his A$$. This will be fun just to watch him I will bring my camera.
    Greg Paschal - Louisville, KY
    Boatless

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (Slow Rollin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slow Rollin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Dave, Looks like Bucky wants to get out fished, I am game for putting up the $$$ to kick his A$$. This will be fun just to watch him I will bring my camera.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bring it on boys

6. Member

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (Slow Rollin)

Thanks for the well wishes Buck...you must be getting soft riding in that back of Team light sockets boat.. that was some cheap heat you brought about the BC boys...I am actually looking forward to putting that jerk bait away and taking the easy KY way out and looking for yellow flowers and your name sake brush!!!! I look forward to your shenanigans and cheap heat!!!

7. Banned

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (bcbasser)

I'm just glad to see that Buck has found something he's good at, (Talking Trash) cause god know's he can't fish.

He's too worried about messing up Daleo's new carpet.

Charlie

8. Member

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (TR21Bassin)

Never said I could fish....but that fact that you brought it up Charlie indicates that you feel as if I may be a threat and you have concerns.

Greg......I think you are ready for the Elite Series...as long as you can fish with KVD. Bring your little stuff. Wondering if it is hard for Dave to walk with you so far up his butt. You need to talk your guide into fishing AGAINST us not WITH us....until then you sir shall be referred to as "the client". Thanks for playing though. Thanks for calling me Bucky too. That is what all the girls call me....drives my wife crazy. Now I can say that all the girls AND Greg call me that.

Where is Jamie? He usually tries to flap his hole.

Buck I got my flash cards thanks for your concern....

My litttle addition to the smack talk banter is directed at Mr. Bob "secret spot" Scott. I hope you stay for the award ceremony this year.... so I don't have to accept this on your behalf.

let the games begin!

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (JC25)

Good one Jeff

11. Member

Here we go! I don't have a whole lot of time to arange this for maximum impact, but here goes:

EVERYONE: This is a fun event! There is no need to wear all that Pro.-Team Gear to try to impress everyone with your skills before you hit the lake... We all know that you are not a member of the Professional Team, but rather the Promotional Team. Remember, Ronald McDonald is on a Pro. Team too...

Kyle: First and foremost, I must say is that your attempt at smacktalk was lame. Daleo and I are not pushing our coal miners lights at the rally, we're coming to drink beer, catch pigs, and watch Buck shove a Miller LITE can up your A$$, when you begin all that college boy crap at the card table...

Hibbard: PLEASE DON"T GET STUCK, and do NOT piss anyone off who may have "those pictures" in their posession...

BC Boys: Please leave all that on-the-water-louder-than-hell profanity up norf... And please don't make a futile attempt at justifying it by saying "I broke off a 5 pounder and that was my last jerkbait"...

Charlie: Slight correction to your post - Buck couldn't care less about Daleo's carpet. Daleo is the one who will be all uptight about it, and he will be the reason that they won't win - Just wait and ask Buck on Sunday!

Buck: Daleo HAS in fact called you a co-angler - it is what it is! See post: http://www.bbcboards.net...61055

Greg: Please come out for air!!! We all know how highly you think of Dave, and we all respect him, but come on!!!

A Few additions to the Rally schedule just for Chigger - I mean BradJFD:

Wednesday Afternoon.....Help Daleo rearange all 200 Lbs of Bucks crap so he can go a little faster
    Wednesday night...talk about props
    Thursday Afternoon....Since Wed. Afternoon's efforts were futile, Everyone loan Daleo their Prop for a test run, to see if it is as awesome as they said it was last night...
    Thursday night.....talk about jackplates
    Friday Afternoon.....Help Daleo Adjust his jackplate to optimum height to haul Buck and all his crap around efficiently on tournament day - it's a must, considering Daleo is going to make a one-way run of 142 mile!!!
    Friday night......talk about everybody's new carpet.

Bring it on Boys! BradJFD and myself don't anticipate winning this one - I'm here for the beer! I mean come-on, who wins three Rally's in a row?

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (fishinbrad)

Very, very good post.............. Until the last line which basically says, "If we don't win it is because we weren't planning on trying", nice try though.

No catfish in my boat by the way.

13. Member

Here's an idea for ya Brad

Art Carney - Licking the mops at Porcini's since 2009.

14. Member

hell with drinkin Im planing on 3 in a row

15. Member

Gee Kyle, thanks for the idea... BTW, thanks for also removing that "70 MPH club Crap outta your siggy - nobody believed it anyways...

Brad, shhhh! I'm trying to give them some hope!!!!!

Modified by fishinbrad at 4:05 PM 4/19/2007

16. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fishinbrad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
    Brad, shhhh! I'm trying to give them some hope!!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>
    Has someone from IN acually ever won a tourney on KY lake. I'm guessing not after the jerkbait bite was over in March and I doubt that's going to change this year.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

17. Member

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (Roddyrude)

OK Roddy. then you're saying that you WILL win! This should be good... I guess that that whole "Home Court Advantage" is going to come into play this year - I don't think so!!! Hell you had "THE MAP" last year and that didn't help ya, and I don't see Dave meeting up with you and marking yours up since he's getting in this little game... And when we're collecting our trophies, don't let Lucas see you crying!!! Hell, you're lucky you're related or he'd probably be finding himself a new partner for this year!

I bet before last year, no one from Japan had ever won one on KY Lake either!

18. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fishinbrad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OK Roddy. then you're saying that you WILL win!
    </TD></TR></TABLE>
    Nope, just that we'll bet you. I'd only fished Rough River for 2-3 hrs. before Saturdays tourney at last years rally. I have a couple more hours in on this lake.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fishinbrad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I bet before last year, no one from Japan had ever won one on KY Lake either!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wrong again like most of your posts. In 1994 an Angler from Japan (Norio Tanabe) won the BASS event here. I guess that makes it
    Japan 2, IN 0
    Hell, he even won it on a jerkbait.

Modified by Roddyrude at 4:12 PM 4/19/2007
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

19. Member

Re: Official Smacktalk Post for the Rally! (Roddyrude)

Well, it seems that you had "2-3 hours" more on Rough than I had before last years rally... It was my first time there - ever!

Seems that I don't keep up on my KY Lake winners lists as well as you do, but I do know for a fact that I have, lets see, 2 of these pretty little BBC Rally Plaques that say first place and you have how many?

Guess that makes it Brad 2 - Roddy 0

Like it was said before - "If your skin is thin, don't come in!"<U></U>

20. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar

Excuse me if I'm unimpressed that you managed to beat me and my 11 year old son once. He is in his second year of fishing now. That should be about equal to your skill level. :laugh
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast