Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (fishingmarlin)

well said.......and don't be afraid of how we talk to each other some times....it is harmless....unless I am talking to Hibbard.....then I mean that.

Buck

2. Kentucky Bass Club/ IN/KY Rally Moderator

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (Rippinlip)

Well said Billy I agree totaly. And as for Buck his tongue gets a little sharpe at time but he's like a pumpkin thats been on the porch for a month, just an old softie.

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (Joe Skeeter)

Good post Billy... No secret handshakes, initiations or any of that BS. We just fish and poke fun of each other now and then.

4. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (JC25)

No Jeff....there is secret stuff...we just don't tell you.

Buck

5. Moderator

Excellent post Billy; we definately have a great bunch of guys on this board.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rippinlip &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well said.......and don't be afraid of how we talk to each other some times....it is harmless....unless I am talking to Hibbard.....then I mean that.

Buck</TD></TR></TABLE>

@ Buck!!

Billy, that is a great post! Sums it up very well!

Re: If you are wondering what this cl ... (Passion 4 Bassin)

Very well said Billy

8. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (fishingmarlin)

Well said Billy

9. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (Boss445)

I am new to the BBC myself, a very good long time friend told me about it. Jeff @ legal limit lures, I fished a local club with Jeff for a few years until I sold my boat. I now have a nice 20' ProCraft, I fished BFL - LBL last year and had a rough time trying to find fish on KY Lake. I don't get to stay on the lake much with my job. I hope to fish a local club this year and a few open tourney's. I just had total hip replacement and have not been in a boat on rough water yet, I sure hope I can take the pounding. I love to fish and wish I could get more time on the water. Jeff told me this board has a bunch of great guy's, I hope to make the rally. I will sign-up soon as I found out how I do in rough water. I go to the doctor Friday and hope he will release me. Hope to meet some of you guy's soon. Lets go fishin
    Greg Paschal - Louisville, KY
    Boatless

10. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (Slow Rollin)

Hi Gregg: Good to see you here. I know you are gonna like this site and the good folks that come here. I hope things are going well with your rehab and from what I have seen of folks that have had that hip replacement (had a number of good friends that have had that done) I am sure you will be ready for the spring bite.

Guys I know Gregg and he is not only a good bass angler but just an all around good guy.

11. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (Dave Stewart)

Hello Dave,

I am doing well, go to see the doctor Friday. Hoping to get released. I thank you for the kind words, I hope you had a very nice holiday. I am looking forward to get out on the water. I can hear them bass jumpin. Hope to see ya soon on the big lakes. God Bless
    Boatless

Any friend of Jeff's and Dave's is a friend of mine. Welcome to our site

13. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (mikedaleo)

Thank you Mike, Jeff speaks highly of you. As for Dave, I have been out with him a few times and hope I have found a good friend. He too is very smart bass angler. Always has great info about KY Lake.

Dave,
    You need to get a few jigs from Jeff @ Legal Limits Lures, looks like they would be great on KY Lake.
    Boatless

14. Member

Gregg: Thanks for the tip on the jigs my friend...actually there are some enroute to me now and can't wait to give them a try this coming season....

15. Member

I hope you guys don't mind having another Tennessee member...Have enjoyed reading and learning from your posts... Look forward perhaps meeting some of you on the water and/or at a rally.....again, hope you don't run me off --- us Tennessee boys got nowhere on the BBC to call a Bass Club home..... tight lines

16. Member

Re: If you are wondering what this club is about read this post. (Dover)

Welcome aboard, I see knowthing wrong with a good ole Tenn fisherman. I am new here too and hope to get out and meet a few of these guy's. I want to go to the Rally on KY Lake, but need to wait until closer to the tourny. If it is going to be bad weather I will not be able to go. I can't take the pounding just yet in a boat. Just got back to work and my wife would kill me if I go out and get hurt, and have to go back on medical leave. I fished 2 days last week and was able to stand and run the trolling motor most of the day, haven't been able to do that for years.
    Praise the Lord
    Boatless

You are welcome in here, come on in and join us. Glad to have you!!!

We're glad to have you!

19. Member

Welcome here Joe....

20. Kentucky Bass Club/ IN/KY Rally Moderator

Welcome aboard Joe. Great name. What was the date for this to happen, was it the 1st weekend in Feb.?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast