Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (mikedaleo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mikedaleo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Eric, sometimes what young lab needs to settle down is an older one. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I really wish I could actually. I've thought about getting another for him to play with but the guy I live with now is pretty tolerant with one and I don't think he would go for another dog. If I had my own place and fenced back yard I'd do it for sure.

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (Sticks11)

Eric,

you can buy my house...plenty of room for two dogs. it goes on the market next week.

JC

3. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (JC25)

Mike....gather up a bunch of dandelions after they have turned to the white puffs where the seed will blow off. Get your entire family and sit on the deck one evening and you all spend about an hour blowing the dandelion seeds off their stems and into the neighbors yard. Mr. Green Thumb should hate that.

Plus, I would put my house on the market this afternoon....not because of the neighbors but because of the 10 lane highway that is going in my front yard.

I also say screw all this rational, grown up talk about thanking idiots for pointing stuff out. Sit on your deck after you blow the dandelions and clean your guns.

One of those gigantic bass mailboxes and about a dozen pink flamingos lining your driveway should also help in pissing them off.

My recommendations are of course to be done if the Dr Phil/Oprah crap that Doc and Daniel suggested does not work.

Wonder what it would cost to have Col. Black and Ed Davis just "handle it"?

RippinLip Productions...."Where we specialize in solving all your public relations needs"

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (Rippinlip)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rippinlip &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Mike....gather up a bunch of dandelions after they have turned to the white puffs where the seed will blow off. Get your entire family and sit on the deck one evening and you all spend about an hour blowing the dandelion seeds off their stems and into the neighbors yard. Mr. Green Thumb should hate that.

Plus, I would put my house on the market this afternoon....not because of the neighbors but because of the 10 lane highway that is going in my front yard.

I also say screw all this rational, grown up talk about thanking idiots for pointing stuff out. Sit on your deck after you blow the dandelions and clean your guns.

One of those gigantic bass mailboxes and about a dozen pink flamingos lining your driveway should also help in pissing them off.

My recommendations are of course to be done if the Dr Phil/Oprah crap that Doc and Daniel suggested does not work.

Wonder what it would cost to have Col. Black and Ed Davis just "handle it"?

RippinLip Productions...."Where we specialize in solving all your public relations needs"</TD></TR></TABLE>

Buck that is just tooooooo Funny!!

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (Passion 4 Bassin)

The dandelion thing will happen, I promise there will be weeds in there yard. Also found out that a male lab has to pee in the same spot several times before it has any effect on the grass but a female has much more acidic (sp?) urine. My dog is a dude, so I would have noticed if he was making a habit of going wee wee on the neighbors rug.

Buck, thanks for the posted advice, it is hilarious, and thanks for the advice over the phone to.

6. Member

Mike..Lets see if I can remember some of my ol things I used to know..
    If I die in a VC ditch oops dam it....Kill them all and..dam it not that one either.
    A shadow in the night...dam it oh well I give up can't remember any of the clean ones
    Mike and you are correct about the female dogs killing grass faster than a male, something to do with hormones.
    Hmm baseball bat out the side window and Dodge pickup that should take care of his mail box
    Now see what ya have gone and done my big ass mean ol past has come to the forefront again
    Yell ya need any thing taken care of
    Oh OH just remembered we had to replace some fence posts today due to termites..want a bottle of termites

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

7. Member

LMAO @ Buck.....

8. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar

I would keep my dog Mike and just ignore the guy...if that's possible. I would sure hate to have to get rid of my lab, just because my neighbor was complaining. As John suggested, get invisible fence. I have that for my dog and it works! I live in the country but on a heavily traveled road and he won't get to within 15 feet of that wire. It took the invisible fence guy two visits with my dog to get him trained.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

9. Member

Mike: Try this....go over to your neighbor that is a former marine and tell him that the neighbor that complained to you first said he was a former sailor and could not stand former marines because all marines are pussies....

That will take care of that neighbor in short order.

The next night drop a T-bomb outside the former marine's bedroom window in the middle of the night and when he comes running out with a mini-14 in his hand screaming 'the gooks are in the wire" shoot a star cluster over the house of the neighbor that has the pellet gun...problem solved.

After the VA boys in white come and take the former marine away for some good ol PTSD therapy he won't be in your hair for a while either.

You just gotta think like an ol former marine...you can do it...

10. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (Dave Stewart)

ROGLMAO at Dave
    PTSD men in white coats dam...not that all over again

Dave ever see what the fuse on a frag does to a mail box

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

11. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (EdDavisKY)

Oh no....this has revved up the old "Sergeant". Poor old guy gets his mailbox pissed on by Mike's dog now he has two of America's war veterans planning his demise. Note to self....Mike's dog can piss on anything I own.

Buck

12. Member

Rippinlip I'm not Col. Black and wouldnt claim to be I just like his quote for my signature line. Col. Black is the author of Ranger in Korea and Ranger Born in addition to a few other works. I am assisting him with getting the new Korean War Ranger Association website up in addition to the American Ranger Memorial website.

Sorry for the confusion!

Victory is the only end that justifies the sacrifice of men at war.

Col. Robert W. Black

13. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (jasonglh)

Hey Buck a dog pissing on something is one thing, but to carry it out to the extreme that his neighbor is, is quite another thing entirely

And on another note Mike have you ever thought that they may feel in the same boat as you are, in that they feel like they are now stuck with property they are going to lose money on if they sell due to the new bridge going in....but that still does not give him(or others) a excuse to blame your dog for all misdeeds done.
    How far are you from the River? All kinds of critters use the river banks for traveling.

Buck ... am fresh out of frags ( I think ) but C4 can be set on a time delay and set off remotely I better stop giving Mike ideas tho

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

14. Member

Wrap two 1/4 lbs blocks of C4 on opposing sides of the mailbox post with three wraps of det cord and you can send that mailbox back over to China where it was made.

15. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (Dave Stewart)

Steve why use 1/4# blocks? that will destroy it, not what I had in mind more like bending it a little out of shape, so as to irritate the hell out of him, and run the det cord down in a nice design in his grass so it burns it in

2011-721ProXp/250SHO

16. Member

If the man has natural gas ( not the Bud Light kind ), find out the direction of the line to his meter and make a midnight run with some ROUNDUP. He'll get tired of paying the gas company to come out and dig up the line to check for leaks and hopefully just move.

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (stickmanc)

Now that is a great idea!!! It's so sick that I should have thought of it, who is bailing me out?

18. Banned

mike's neighbor just put up a new sign this afternoon

19. Member

Hey everybody. It's been a while. Just reading this and I have a suggestion. I live in a "Skip and Muffy" neighborhood and have nothing in common with the vast majority of my neighbors.They think I'm crude because I drive a pickup. Well, Memorial Day weekend, I had a party...I'm talkin' kegger. (I play in a band) I invited the entire neighborhood and the band set up on my deck, we had a bar on one neighbor's deck, the grills on another, etc. About 150 people showed, the majority I'd never met or seen before. It was amazing, you get a few drinks in people, a little party going and people are quite forgiving. Now I can't drive through the neighborhood without people waving and honking. Requests have been made for this to become an annual event. Sorry for the rant, but to sum it up, buy some beer, have a party and burry all the B.S.

20. Member

Re: Okay, I never ask for advice, but......... (DaPhishGuy)

You have me convinced. I agree that Mike should throw a big block party at his house and when they all get to feeling good from drinking all of Mike's beer they should all have a big group hug.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast