Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've had a pair of Danner's for turkey hunting for years....One of the best pairs of boots that I've ever had on my feet!

See ya

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I picked up a couple sets of Hawk aluminum climbing sticks. I have used the line wolf before but I thought o.would try these as they have steps on both sides very step. After using them for 2 months, I can't think of anything I would change other than selling them in 4 packs instead for 3 packs.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I picked up a couple sets of Hawk aluminum climbing sticks. I have used the line wolf before but I thought o.would try these as they have steps on both sides very step. After using them for 2 months, I can't think of anything I would change other than selling them in 4 packs instead for 3 packs.
    I'm with you. I prefer steps on both sides when putting them up or tying off at the top, etc. Neuropathy in the left leg means any standing on the ladder is with the right foot

4. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    XOP Air raid stand. Been using it for almost 2 months. Very nice stand, the ability to adjust the platform and seat angle to match your tree is great. My only complaint is my foot sometimes leans into the clearance cast aluminum and I briefly feel like I am stepping off the side of the stand.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

5. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    XOP Air raid stand. Been using it for almost 2 months. Very nice stand, the ability to adjust the platform and seat angle to match your tree is great. My only complaint is my foot sometimes leans into the clearance cast aluminum and I briefly feel like I am stepping off the side of the stand.
    My son just got the Novix ECHO hang on and I would say it is a step above the XOP stand I have. Lighter, higher quality casting and made in the USA
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

6. Member
    My son just got the Novix ECHO hang on and I would say it is a step above the XOP stand I have. Lighter, higher quality casting and made in the USA
    I've been looking at them but nobody has them locally to see first hand, does it really just weigh 11.5 lbs like their website lists or is that just the platform part not counting the rest of the treestand?

7. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougN68 View Post
    I've been looking at them but nobody has them locally to see first hand, does it really just weigh 11.5 lbs like their website lists or is that just the platform part not counting the rest of the treestand?
    My son's weighed 12.1. about 3 lbs lighter than my XOP. If you want one get it today as they go up $50 tomorrow.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12